Exact Replica of real R/C VTOL on the Swap Pages

To get G3.5 update

To get the G3.5 updates, click on the sim, as soon as the sim loads there will be an OPTION button under the button you press to start your sim. Click on the option button then click on REGISTRY/UPDATE button. You will find it there, you may have to do what I did and download each one in the order they are for it to work. In this case click UPDATE SPECIFIED AND download each one in order.

herc40

Last edited:
Okay, I guess I read it all wrong because I have everything done right. wonder why it was messing up, I figure it out eventually.

did you try this?

Did you try downloading the updates one by one. There is something in the earlier versions, that help the VP-124 fly correctly.

Look on your computer for "Real Flight Launcher", click on the icon. When the screen appears you should see the Yak 54 and Run Realflight.

(NOTE:If RF goes right into loading an airport after you click on the icon, you must find the "RF Launcher" in your computer. Click the "Green Start Button" in the lower left corner of your computer, then look under " All Programs " for RF Launcher).

Right below "Run Realflight" you will see "Additional Options", Click this button.
You will see lots of options, click "Registration/Updates" You must register your copy, then and only then will online updates be available. Click " Update To Specific Version" and download each version in the order in which it is shown. Then when you reach "3.50. 065" the VP-124 should work correctly.

I might add that this task takes some time to complete, so pack a snack. It is worth the effort and your time to get it right. I hope this helps you.

Herc40

Last edited:
It has been posted numerous times by different moderators that you do not need to update "one by one." If you have the earliest version of G3, and install the latest update, you will get all necessary files. See this post

I loved this plane in 3.5, but the throttle seems dead when I try to use it in Realflight 6. Am i doing something wrong, or does this model not work in 6?

Back