Fly Baby

Not sure if you do this or not, but if you map before you mirror all you have to do is map one side. I’ll actually do my entire model with mirror modifiers open so I technically don’t have but half a plane until I export.

Not sure if you do this or not, but if you map before you mirror all you have to do is map one side. I’ll actually do my entire model with mirror modifiers open so I technically don’t have but half a plane until I export.
Yeah I thought about doing that, but I didn't. (And I don't know why)

I finished mapping the wires and created a new mask for the color scheme. Now I need to update the color scheme with the final mapping and paint the wires. Then I need to redo the stripes on the wings and work on the physics. So it's getting there.

Okay I'm slow. I just realized I can't use the name Fly Baby because there's already one in Add-ons Volume 2. So what should I use?

Fly Baby 33% (I checked and it seems using the % sign isn't popular there was only two planes that used it in all my built-in planes, add-ons and expansion packs)

Okay I'm slow. I just realized I can't use the name Fly Baby because there's already one in Add-ons Volume 2. So what should I use?

Fly Baby 33% (I checked and it seems using the % sign isn't popular there was only two planes that used it in all my built-in planes, add-ons and expansion packs)

just spit balling a bit

For a more "official" name Bowers Fly Baby or Fly Baby 1-A. Or replace the space with an underscore Fly_Baby.

Back