Free RealFlight 6 upgrades for top contributors

Ryan Douglas

Administrator
Staff member
We want to recognize and thank the users who have contributed the most to RealFlight, and we're doing that by offering a free upgrade to RF6! This is not a boxed copy; it is a build you will download directly from us. Bonus: that means you will get it before anyone else.

The following users have added to RealFlight either by creating a lot of content and sharing it on the swap pages or by assisting us in some way with feature development. You have our thanks!

Boof69
dhk79
flexible
jeffpn
Maj. Numbskully
maxx2504
Mikeymike21
mwilson914
opjose
pplace
td9cowboy
willsonman

I will PM everyone on this list with more information.

Wow, I am speechless.

Thank you so much Knifeedge, and thank you to everyone else who contributes to the swap page and the development of Realflight.

You guys deserve it. The sentiment at KE was unanimous in this.

Thanks for all you do.

Jim

I'm happier than ever to be amature designer for Real Flight now. You guys are great. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi !

Im getting goosebumps. The only thing i can say is:

:eek: THANK YOU ! :eek:

I think i can speak for all my mates here....we will continue our work...so as you do :)
Cant wait to test the new features on the multiplayer :D

Greetings from Germany

maxx

Last edited:
I to am speechless ...............THANK YOU GUYS :D :D
Creating content and contributing to the swap page is my pleasure

I can't say thank you Enough :D !!

This also goes along way in the nagging wife dept. :p :p

Last edited:
Thank you so much KE. I'm proud to be included in this list of talented and dedicated people. Time will tell if my little brain storm will prove to be wildly popular or a flash in the pan. If one little boy or girl picks up the controller and uses your new feature to drive them to learn to fly a heli and join us in this great hobby for a lifetime of fun, it was well worth the effort. I know this big old boy is going to fly the heck out of it. Thanks again for building on our humble beginnings.

Nicely played, members, congrats and thank you for the expansion you have shared! Cool deal KE, keep up the good stuff.

I just sent out download instructions for everyone on the list who has replied to my PM! If you're on the list and want your free upgrade, be sure to do that so I know you saw it.

WOW, congrats to all you guys, Kudos to KE for giving you guys the recognition that you ALL deserve for the contributions that you`ve made. Talk about appreciation,KE just hit one out of the park. You don`t see this very often.You guys should feel very proud.Go strut your ****, you earned it

Back