Goldberg Super Chipmunk

I found a problem you wouldn't see unless you looked for it and I'm in the process now of fixing it. It doesn't require any mapping so the color scheme in the beta I uploaded is still valid. So far it's the only issue I found so hopefully I'll release Goldberg Super Chipmunk this weekend.

I found one more thing I wanted to improve so I did that tonight. So now everything's ready for the release build and it looks like I'll be releasing the Super Chipmunk this Saturday. It's nice to have it finished.
sounds good to me thanks for all your work on this build technoid now i can have my
Goldberg Super Chipmunk back , at least in the sim :) ( float flying it ? ) :)

I finished resizing the floats and adjusted the front and rear struts to fit the Chipmunk so now I'm ready to map them. It looks like I need to move the servo parts in the map too so besides adding the floats they'll be some other stuff moved to make room for them. No big deal you'll just need to make sure and fix that when you create a color scheme for the float version from one you created for the gear version. I never think to allow for the floats to be added when I create the mapping the first time. But it's small changes so no biggie.

Well today's our second shot of the vaccine so I better get ready to go. I had some fever and sweats the first time so I'm hoping it doesn't get much worse for the second shot. But they say the side effects are worse for the second shot. But none-the-less I'm looking forward to getting our last shot.

I'm back from getting my second vaccine shot and so far so good. I have the same light feverish feeling with about .6 degree higher temperature since the reading I took before we left. I'm just happy to get my second shot and get it right on the day it was due, for a while it looked like we'd be a week late getting the second dose. But thank God it all worked out.

Back