Goldberg Super Chipmunk

It's official the second dose of the vaccine is worse than the first. At least for me it is. I started feeling much worse today and am feeling really fatigued. So I haven't done much of anything besides lay around. Like Marcus said I feel like I've been beat up. But I'm still glad I got the vaccine it's worth it. Hopefully things will get better tomorrow. I've got about a 1.4 degree fever above my normal range and I can definitely tell it. I lay down for quite a while and think I feel better so I get up but that lasts a very short time and I feel like going back to bed again. I hope you guys don't mind I may delay releasing the Super Chipmunk until next weekend. I have it ready for the release build but I'm not sure I'm going to feel like doing that and testing it out.

Glad to hear that you are fully protected, hope you get well. If you don't feel like releasing the Super Chipmunk until next weekend that is quite sensible, after all it's you plane, and we are just extremely grateful for the high quality and attention to detail that you put into the planes you make.

I'm not sure how the day will progress but I still feel really tired and I'm still running a fever. It went down about .2 degrees but I've taken my temperature several times though the night and it hasn't want away yet. I haven't been taking anything for it thinking it would go down on it's own soon but I may take something today.

I'm not sure how the day will progress but I still feel really tired and I'm still running a fever. It went down about .2 degrees but I've taken my temperature several times though the night and it hasn't want away yet. I haven't been taking anything for it thinking it would go down on it's own soon but I may take something today.
thanks for the post about your Vaccine second dose , hope you feel better soon , that is a good thing it means your body is making the protection against the Covid virus , at least thats what my doc said :) the first one made my muscles sore and being a type 1 insulin diabetic i had big troubles keeping my levels in check , i'm wondering how the second dose will go , i reported this to my doc and Pharmacist so thry can let others know .

Boy I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well after getting your second vaccine shot. My wife and I got the Moderna vaccine shots and we had no trouble at all and we are both in our mid eighties!!!
Three of us got our second dose the same day, me, wife, sister-in-law. My wife felt fairly bad for a few hours and was fine after that, my sister-in-law hasn't reported any problems, it's just me that had worse side effects. But I will say I'm feeling better now I haven't taken my temperature but I feel better so maybe I'll be back to normal soon.

Well I'm definitely doing better today and I've been working on the float mapping. I finished mapping the floats and created a new MASK to use for the color scheme so now I need to do the 1x1 mapping on the floats and I'll be finished with them. Of course then I need to paint them and do the physics for them so there's still quite a bit of work to do. I just took my temperature and it's lower than it was this morning still a little higher than my normal but at least now I don't feel feverish like I did before. So everything is moving in the right direction. I want to get the float version done for Doug that's how he mostly flew the Super Chipmunk.

Well I'm definitely doing better today and I've been working on the float mapping. I finished mapping the floats and created a new MASK to use for the color scheme so now I need to do the 1x1 mapping on the floats and I'll be finished with them. Of course then I need to paint them and do the physics for them so there's still quite a bit of work to do. I just took my temperature and it's lower than it was this morning still a little higher than my normal but at least now I don't feel feverish like I did before. So everything is moving in the right direction. I want to get the float version done for Doug that's how he mostly flew the Super Chipmunk.
good your feeling better already i'll be going through that as well my doc warned me the second one may bother me more and i see they say we will nee a shot in 12 months and maybe every year like the flu shot , oh man thanks technoid for the float version that was a real fun plane to fly on floats , the tail had lots of athority although the Elevator has a limit to its up throw before it hits the rudder it still had lots for aerobatics but not for 3D

Last edited:
good your feeling better already i'll be going through that as well my doc warned me the second one may bother me more and i see they say we will nee a shot in 12 months and maybe every year like the flu shot , oh man thanks technoid for the float version that was a real fun plane to fly on floats , the tail had lots of athority although the Elevator has a limit to its up throw before it hits the rudder it still had lots for aerobatics but not for 3D
No problem.. now you need a tug boat in the sim to chase it down.

Back