Goldberg Super Chipmunk

I definitely felt better during the day but as the day wound down so did I. About 7pm I started feeling bad again so I went to bed about 8 and just woke up. I have that feverish feeling in my face again and I feel extra fatigued so I guess my vaccine side effects are still there. I finally took some asprin to bring the fever down and hopefully make me feel better. Bummer I thought I was better.

More importantly.......did you ever have to use the tug for that purpose...AND, was it ever used for/on one of your planes, and if so, for what reason.... ? ? .... hopefully not a "splat down"...:)
haha no it never got used except for just running in the pond on my brother inlaws place , not because of never having a splat down , just because i haven't flown since i built it :)

I definitely felt better during the day but as the day wound down so did I. About 7pm I started feeling bad again so I went to bed about 8 and just woke up. I have that feverish feeling in my face again and I feel extra fatigued so I guess my vaccine side effects are still there. I finally took some asprin to bring the fever down and hopefully make me feel better. Bummer I thought I was better.
hang in there it will pass that is what happened with the first one you had , and mine i thought i was home free the second day but it came back for 3 more

hang in there it will pass that is what happened with the first one you had , and mine i thought i was home free the second day but it came back for 3 more
Thanks for sharing that with me because I didn't care much for going backwards after I thought I was better. I guess I forgot the part you mentioned about my first dose that was reassuring to hear too.. thanks. I just took my temperature and it's back up where it was last night. About 1.2 degrees above my normal.

Last edited:
man that looks good your float version may get some splat downs :) i had my floats black on the bottoms but that was because of the contrast for when you fly inverted and out to far you could pick up your orientation easy , but i found that the floats on there own were easy to see so i'd say your choice technoid what ever you think looks good with your CS :) haha 2 outboards , maybe a couple of small electric motors in the floats :)

man that looks good your float version may get some splat downs :) i had my floats black on the bottoms but that was because of the contrast for when you fly inverted and out to far you could pick up your orientation easy , but i found that the floats on there own were easy to see so i'd say your choice technoid what ever you think looks good with your CS :) haha 2 outboards , maybe a couple of small electric motors in the floats :)
Okay thanks Doug I may like the gray bottoms better.. not so eye catching.

Back