GP Escapade

Also I know there was already a sukhoi model on the swaps said:
Great Planes R/C SU-31 ARF [/I] not an actual full scaler.
nor is the one i did. it is a 1:1 as far as weight, measurement and power of the seccond hand model i bought a few years back, not sure of the manufacturer though, believe it is a Carl Goldberg version.

Escapade

Getting back to the Escapade, I really like the end result of Flip 3D's AV combined with the excellent modeling work.

It is especially appreciated because it is the closest bird to the Hanger 9 Pulse XT with an OS 55 that I fly.

P.S. Sure would be nice to have a powered Gulfstream...

Donald T :cool:

Final update to the Escapade.

I liked this bird so much both when I checked out a new one at my field and in the model for the sim, that I had to go out and get one for my hangar. I set mine up for just putzing around, with a single aileron servo and a .46 2-stroke. This was using just spare parts out of my stash drawer.

So this will become my new small plane, since I just retired my Stick on floats.

Doug

Last edited:
DonaldT said:
It is especially appreciated because it is the closest bird to the Hanger 9 Pulse XT with an OS 55 that I fly.

My thoughts exactly. It's a very good facilmili of it's flight characterisitics.

swap

Great looking plane, Dhk97

Hey wondering of you like to do a swap, A Saito 4 stroke for a OS 2 stroke. I need a nice engine for my Blue Max and I'm not sure I want to model another one for a while.

Last edited:
Terry,

I'll be glad to email the engine to you.

Renner,

I don't have a copy of G3 and so can't convert it my self, but I will send the necessary files to anyone who is willing to do G3 physics for it.

Doug

Thanks and let me know

Doug

I sent you the Os-la 15 or 25 they are about the same size and the Mag Xl-70 I did for the blue max I mapped just the cylinder head and sent the tag with it. Not sure of you can use it that way

If you need I still have G3. The Escapade physics should be like the top flight Taurus, so if you need that one converted let me know.
it that way

:) Is there an escapade MX version on the swap pages anywhere? Can't seem to find it. By the way, the escapade model was excellent. Love flying it in RF7.5. Thank you.

There are Escapade's on the swap pages including the 3D model.

You could take one of those and modify it to become the larger MX.

Back