I'm actually going to do it this time!

Just out of curiosity...does anyone have a "Wonder" logo?

EDIT: This'll do:

wonder.png

Last edited:
Fonts

You making a wonder bread one , or just borrowing the WONDER TEXT

IF so I use a cute program called Font Explore to see that a word will look like in a any font installed on my Puter..

Attachments

• FONT-EXP.JPG
    FONT-EXP.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 8
Here you go!

Here's the preliminary version. What do you guys think?

(Sorry for the bad pics...this thing's too fast to photograph!)

Attachments

• WONDER_CS.G3X
    80.3 KB · Views: 6
  • ScreenShot1242958642.jpg
    ScreenShot1242958642.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 11
  • ScreenShot1242958580.jpg
    ScreenShot1242958580.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    421.3 KB · Views: 13
Junkboy999 said:
You making a wonder bread one , or just borrowing the WONDER TEXT
I thought it was cute to use the logo of the bread I grew up with. I can sub in the real logo if you guys would prefer.

I love the color scheme and the Wonder bread logo. I also like the fact that it's finished, I do appreciate it. One beef, though, is that on the real Wonder you can't see any of the servos while on this one you can.

paint and servoes

You know I never noticed that there was no servos on the top. I know there was a FunFly that looked to the wonder that had top servos. Just say the word and I'll remove them. So all the linkages are in side the Fuse ??

Byran

Look good nice and crisp lines. I'd take off the wonder bread logo on the military one and use a striped tail like the P-26 pee shooter has, and them make a wonder bread wrapper one. Hehe just a quick example. American flag on would rock too.

Attachments

• WONDER4.JPG
    WONDER4.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Junkboy999 said:
Bryan

Look good nice and crisp lines. I'd take off the wonder bread logo on the military one and use a striped tail like the P-26 pee shooter has, and them make a wonder bread wrapper one. Hehe just a quick example. American flag on would rock too.
Yes, sir!

BryanEW710 said:
Yes, sir!
Which do you prefer? In particular I'm trying to decide what color the fuselage and tails will be. Technically, aircraft of the time didn't use fuselage roundels, so they're removed for both of the blue versions and one of the grey ones.

Attachments

• Test Scheme 1.5.jpg
    Test Scheme 1.5.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Test Scheme 1.jpg
    Test Scheme 1.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Test Scheme 2.jpg
    Test Scheme 2.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Test Scheme 2.5.jpg
    Test Scheme 2.5.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Test Scheme 1.75.jpg
    Test Scheme 1.75.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Ok Vic I removed of the exposed servo and linkages. I moved the throttle linkage and the evaluator linkage so they are going in to the fuselage

I got Bryans Colorscheme on it you want to see it before the up load ? I can UL it and change the name you your upload I believe. let me know

Attachments

• WONDER5.JPG
    WONDER5.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Junkboy999 said:
Ok Vic I removed of the exposed servo and linkages. I moved the throttle linkage and the evaluator linkage so they are going in to the fuselage

I got Bryan's Colorscheme on it you want to see it before the up load ? I can UL it and change the name you your upload I believe. let me know
I'd like to see the finished product, Terry. Do you think that the CS needs some work?

Back