Maj. Numbskully's Request A CS

I must be losing my mind. I thought I had uploaded the newest photos already a day or so ago. :confused:

Attachments

• res4531.jpg
    res4531.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 7
  • res4533.jpg
    res4533.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 4
  • res4529.jpg
    res4529.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Hate to be a P.I.A Kmot......but I need them centered If possible and focused

I could just draw them... but photo-realistic is always better than drawings

center on these 3 points

also get a shot of the new IP you made as well...same rules apply

Attachments

• res4529.jpg
    res4529.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
kmot
I'm going to invert the way the servo arm and rod connects to the servo and move the connector on the elev forward( toward cowl ) and inside

its the only way I can fake in the hardware and have it look even remotely feasible from bottom and side views

......old way .....................................new way

Attachments

• ScreenShots810a.jpg
    ScreenShots810a.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 4
  • ScreenShots810b.jpg
    ScreenShots810b.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 4
Hate to be a P.I.A Kmot......but I need them centered If possible and focused

I could just draw them... but photo-realistic is always better than drawings

center on these 3 points

also get a shot of the new IP you made as well...same rules apply

Okay, I can do it. I will have to move the plane out of storage to get a clear shot though, and this will be a couple of days.

Stand by........

Take your time no rush .....I have other things to do on this and kris' Cs
as well as the usual holiday honeydo's , you know...
dig out the Santa suit ,...drink a beer... put up lights, ....drink a beer , plug in lights.... drink a beer , look at lights drink a beer,..try on suit ....drink a beer ..flirt with momma Claus drink a beer ..... put up fake rain deer drink a beer ...punch the cop...........

I love how you change your avatar nearly everyday Maj there have been some corkers this week my favorite being the 3 skeletons hear no... speak no... see no evil.

thanks
this one is the real me
I have dozens of new ones some are my own photography like this one and others I've altered or just found online .

I made my "Official" animated Maj. Numbskully Avatar (skeleton with flapping wings)
he comes from a very crude animation I made frame by frame in photo shop and them put together in Win XPs movie maker 6-7 years ago when I was going thru Kemo and radiation blasts so I had 6 months of nothing better to do ..except G3 ,IL-2 (a WWII Air Combat sim) and cyberdoddling
I'll send you a link to see it and the others I made... but none of them are finished
Heres a teaser ...."Grump'a Numbskully blows his mind"...
http://s991.photobucket.com/user/Me...tography/GrampaNumbskull_zpse7c789cb.mp4.html

EDIT ....here ...".Mr Axskull Rose" he was just a talking head back then
I'm warning you its primitive.... http://s991.photobucket.com/user/Me...hotography/MrAxskullRose_zps39e80a1d.mp4.html

Last edited:
hehe your very creative Maj sorry to hear about your past illness must of been very distressing time for you and your family glad your ok now.

TY
It Sure gives you a new view of the world and the people around you,
I don't sweat the little things anymore,
because every day is bonus points

Last edited:
ok I got the gold trim straitened out (that took a bit ) some adjustments need to be made but look like the gold canopy frame is gonna be a keeper

nevermind the miss placed stickers

Attachments

• ScreenShot1386683764.jpg
    ScreenShot1386683764.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 8
  • ScreenShot1386683754.jpg
    ScreenShot1386683754.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 9
Back