Maj. Numbskully's Request A CS

kris do you want the brute force badge
on both sides behind the canopy where he has the DA logo with the upside down "aircraft' ?

Finally got a few pics for you Maj:

Attachments

• res4499.jpg
    res4499.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 3
  • res4500.jpg
    res4500.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 5
  • res4501.jpg
    res4501.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 3
kris do you want the brute force badge
on both sides behind the canopy where he has the DA logo with the upside down "aircraft' ?

I would prefer something similar to the orginal except the reverse aircraft logo oh and i added some holographic yellow :cool:

download_zpsffd3c7a9.png

Glitter Chrome looks well also......

download1_zps1d835df4.png

Last edited:
@ kmot
those are nice but I need strait on top bottom sides
I cant string cables, and cleats/anchors with out them would look silly
so I'm going to stick to the control surface hardware ..
again they would only be 2 dimensional laying flat like I did the aile. hardware. I will add a shadow to these as well to .give them some illusion of depth ......but I need shots strait on to pull it off

@Kris
sure I can use those

I'll put one on each side for now and after I
Do the spec map we'll take a look and see which you like better

If haven't been able to find the flying giants tattoo logo yet I'm running out of options

As the orig. is @2048 and as usual I'm working @4096 what's left of the logo is in pretty poor condition resolution wise ,if we cant find them and if you really want them the best thing to do is leave the bottom wing alone and use it as it is ....trying to separate those thin vines is almost impossible to do and still have anything worth using so its best to leave em there
but that also means the same for the ones on the H.stab bottoms too .

Last edited:
Heh heh ...just had a thought...... we'll use both of those logos in the same spots ....
yet in 2 different places...bet andy knows what I'm thinking

I'm not clear then and am misunderstanding what you need.

Take a look at the pics again and tell me if this is what you need me to focus on.

Attachments

• ecl.jpg
    ecl.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 7
  • eclts.jpg
    eclts.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 4
Heh heh ...just had a thought...... we'll use both of those logos in the same spots ....
yet in 2 different places...bet andy knows what I'm thinking

I wish I did :rolleyes:

I have looked everywhere for the FG tattoo with no joy.I reckon he got it from one of those tattoo web site 'design yourself' styley :D. so I would rather get rid Maj, so you can make the bottom as nice as the top of the wing...plus it gives me the chance to find or dare i say create.... some new logos :)

Last edited:
Update.

Been busy trying to find something else that will work and i came up with this for a replacement of the FlyingGiants tattoo.

Classic tat lucky 8 skull and cross bones with the words Huck'in Addicts which will need to be made on a curvature across the top of the skull and bones in a similar way to the Flying Gaints tats logo.

Please excuse the arrows ! :D

What do you think ?

b5b963bd248a537e4fd45b47c140d280_zpsf6891f18.png

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
T2eC16JHJGMFFpNOocJMBR34KIGG60_35_zpsdc40103d.jpg

Last edited:
@ kmot yes those points exactly ... really just need a shot of one rod connector from the top and bottom of the left or right H.stab (since they are the same don't matter which ,don't need both ) ...easier to get one centered and strait on with out a perspective problem that way
also give me one of the side of the fuselage area below the Hstab strait on
again if they are the same...... I only need one side , you have one like what I need in your album but everything had not been connected yet

@ Kris funny I came here just to suggest that I could make a very similar Flying giants logo
I may not be exact but very close ...I can try if you want or I can alter what you have done which looks very good BTW....do you know what font that is on the one you made?...is it possible to put a space between each letter ? .. it's easier to make the words curve with separate letters

I'll see if I can make the Giants one and if so you can decide which to use you could also put one of each on the wings and bottom H,stab ??

Last edited:
Yes it is possibly to separate Maj.....

b4d97204e30607291efdef55d43bef43_zps123d4d1b.png

And also putting one on each on the wings and bottom H,stab would be great.

>>Click<<

Last edited:
perfect

This is where I am so far ..... the logo on the cowl need to come back a little ....
the M. Wing LE needs to be fixed
the canopy frame will be metallic gold not yellow (I hope) EDIT: there's to much stretch .... so it will be black
I gave it custom rims but pants hide them

Attachments

• ScreenShot1385941905.jpg
    ScreenShot1385941905.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 6
  • ScreenShot1385941955.jpg
    ScreenShot1385941955.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 4
  • ScreenShot1385941969.jpg
    ScreenShot1385941969.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 7
  • ScreenShot1385941995.jpg
    ScreenShot1385941995.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 5
  • ScreenShot1385942038.jpg
    ScreenShot1385942038.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
and of course all of the stickers /tattoos need to be done
Gave it new higher rez servos ..but still need to find and fix pushrods

I made the checkers on the bottom a little bigger

Attachments

• ScreenShot1385942493.jpg
    ScreenShot1385942493.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 2
  • ScreenShot1385942525.jpg
    ScreenShot1385942525.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 3
  • ScreenShot1385955908.jpg
    ScreenShot1385955908.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 4
  • ScreenShots783.jpg
    ScreenShots783.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
perfect

This is where I am so far ..... the logo on the cowl need to come back a little ....
the M. Wing LE needs to be fixed
the canopy frame will be metallic gold not yellow (I hope) EDIT: there's to much stretch .... so it will be black
I gave it custom rims but pants hide them

Looking good !!!! I like the yellow line around the canopy did you say this has to go though ? :confused:

Last edited:
and of course all of the stickers /tattoos need to be done
Gave it new higher rez servos ..but still need to find and fix pushrods

I made the checkers on the bottom a little bigger

W@W Its coming along nicely Maj the only part i am not keen on is lettering,are you going to put the letters back together ? I think it would look even better if it is possibly ?

yes I'm thinking smaller letters closer together

change ? use? or lose the rose

yes ....yellow line has to go for the purpose I had for it let me explain

Some designers will not map a separate "top" piece for say the cowl as in this instance
Instead they have the sides of the fuselage literally stretch around the top and meet in the middle to form the "top''......meaning that any image or drawing you place with in and some times close to it will get distorted with it
the extra does have a small area of the top mapped its how I got the logo on there ..but remember I showed how I had to counter stretch the logo just to make it round again the very front of the glass and that part of fuse up against it have to much streatch see what happens to perfectly spaced same size rivets .......I could play with it and just not put any rivets in the very front or top behind canopy

Attachments

• ScreenShots789.jpg
    ScreenShots789.jpg
    363.8 KB · Views: 2
  • ScreenShots790.jpg
    ScreenShots790.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 3
  • ScreenShot1386012206.jpg
    ScreenShot1386012206.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 3
  • ScreenShot1386012189.jpg
    ScreenShot1386012189.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 4
Hi Maj

I think the added Rose will make the whole logo lettering to small and harder to read as the overall logo is much bigger with it and may look a little cluttered.
Once the letters are joined up around the skull and maybe enlarged slightly ? I think it will look amazing mate....less is more on this one i reckon.

Thanks for the explanation on the canopy lines, makes more sense now... would it look ridiculous if you lose the rivets because it just looks so cool.

Back