Mamba 120cc

That is probably the file. It’s saying 52 because I do incremental savings and I’m betting I just hit the +button instead of just saving the render scene.

I want to look at blenders export settings and see if I can get a file transfer that isn’t very problematic if you don’t mind helping. I’m getting a lot of double verts right now, and on every file the main landing gear comes in out of position and scale, and the wheels look like footballs. Try rotating the wheels and they get huge then small and distort all over the place. Things like that make me nervous about continuing with the model.
Yes when I try to rotate the wheels they wobble all around getting elongated as it turns. I can rotate other parts and they look okay, but the wheels get really strange looking.

Ok. Maybe it’s something that happened in max then. That makes me feel a little better about it. That’s an easy fix at least. 😁

What causes my max to have three vertical panels when I close one of your render files? One wide in the middle and two narrow ones along side it. I have to exit max and restart it to get the normal window back.

You mean like this? That’s the way I had my windows setup so I could see more tools and options. Sounds like max is adapting and saving my preferences to your computer.

Attachments

• 65CD0CA8-9551-4764-A9AC-73600A297E26.jpeg
    65CD0CA8-9551-4764-A9AC-73600A297E26.jpeg
    486.2 KB · Views: 9
You mean like this? That’s the way I had my windows setup so I could see more tools and options. Sounds like max is adapting and saving my preferences to your computer.
Yes like that. But it doesn't happen until I close your max file. While the file is open there is only 1 pane.

So, I did a thing tonight. Finished the pull pull details and started mapping this thing. There's still a little stretching, but for the time I didn't spend on this, I think it's a good start. I gotta say, I really like the ease of mapping in Blender. Once I get the stretching resolved, it'll be time to apply the mirror modifiers and get everything lined up for the CS to begin. This one is starting to get close.

Attachments

• mamba.png
    mamba.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 9
  • Mamba2.png
    Mamba2.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 9
Back