McFoamy Build thread

what Mc foamy forum ? post a link..... and you may want to post a link there ....to here ;)

jeff I've made the changes you've asked for I had to rename the CS

As I also made a second version with the white bottom I am going to send you a copy of both

these .tga s are intended for the G3 version
I'm going to see If I can make an _n.tga for the rfx version

you and the requester(s) can haggle over which version you use as the default

IMO......if its not sold with a black bottom................ I'd go with the white one
as I can always post the one you don't choose later............so its up to you guys

Attachments

• SchjkjShot.jpg
    SchjkjShot.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Methinks the guys on the McFoamy forum should come here. I don't see me joining a new forum so I can ask those members who want my/our model for input. Anyway, with flexible's physics, it's a completely different bird.

ok i have 2 levels of texture for the _n.tga first screeny is less ,
2nd is a little more pronounced (look at the leading edge)
which looks better/ closer .................maybe something in between?

Attachments

• less.jpg
    less.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 15
  • more.jpg
    more.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 14
That second pic makes me think of the mess you get when you rub 2 pieces of styrofoam together. I'm with abaser.

ok let me try again

As far as the black bottom CS for G3+ goes either you or flexible will have to post that for me
I can't................ thats if you think I/we even should? .....don't matter to me

Thats looking better. Looks more like the foam on my super cub anyway. Thats all I have to go by.

I did post this link on the McFoamy forum again today. I know Greg, the one who makes them did also. Someone will chime in, I hope! She is looking better and better!! I would like to help with physics, but don't know how.

I just downloaded the latest revision ... I think you got it spot on.

Thanks a bunch,

Greg M
WMParkFlyers.com

Last edited:
Back