McFoamy Build thread

WMParkFlyer said:
Sorry for not checking in more often,The bottom of the plane is white un painted except for the WMParkFlyer.com text. The bottom of the stab is unpainted as well.
ya I noticed that in some of the pics

but then you posted the graphics in black? ...thats why I asked and then had to take my chances when I got no reply

after jeff posts I may reverse the bottom back to white and post an alternate CS so you'll have a choice

I'm having trouble with the G3.5 version to have the battery break off. It's set the same as the G5 version, which works okay. I did have to redo the 3D file in Max9 for the G3.5 version, so the source files are different. (I used Max2011 for the G5.5 version.) I wanted to confirm that the C-Mesh was set right for the battery in Max. I had troubles with the computer freezing up on me as I saved the file the last time. The file is unreadable now. The last backup I had had no hierarchy or pivots completed. All that will have to be redone. I guess I'll never know if the battery C-Mesh is right for the G3.5 version. Eventually, I'll redo the Max file. For now, the battery is held on with Gorilla Glue on the G3.5 version.

I had neglected to connect the 2 elevator halves together. I took care of that today, and aligned the rudder control horn. The elevator connection will be colored in later, but I think it looks kinda like duct tape, don't you think? :eek: I'm still waiting on WMParkFlier to get back with me on the physics. No hurries, though. I ain't payin' nobody!!! :)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 13
I guess I was wrong about the battery not breaking off. I didn't change anything, and I had this this morning.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1300018524.jpg
    ScreenShot1300018524.jpg
    352.6 KB · Views: 22
Had a prob. My p c would not boot fixed the prob i think but i am in the mid. Of backing up files 2 my ext. Drive now ....so im on my phone posting this ...as soon as that is done i'll look at those new files you sent me jeff

Back