Mooney M20c

That`s nothing BD, Donamy is going to put one of those dancing dashboard hula girls on top of the Inst. panel, I`m sure you know what one I`m talking about. I was going to post a pic. of her, BUT, for fear that I/it might burn someone`s retina`s out, I`ve elected not too, But your welcome too...;);):D

that`s nothing bd, donamy is going to put one of those dancing dashboard hula girls on top of the inst. Panel, i`m sure you know what one i`m talking about. I was going to post a pic. Of her, but, for fear that i/it might burn someone`s retina`s out, i`ve elected not too, but your welcome too...;);):d

lol...

Sorry guys, but the cowl flaps are going to have to remain dark with no texture. Can't figure out the problem. Oh well.

Well, it`s not the worst thing, maybe a light will go on and you`ll figure it out, I`ve seen it happen many times before with builds , ....if not, the good will certainly out weigh that minor detail, it`s hardly noticeable because of the location, and practically blends in,..... I think the heat of the exhaust pipe has just discolored the paint.......;););):D

The problem gets worse when trying to add other things such as the switches and stuff. The more I try to add the more parts don't get textured. Is there a limit to the parts in RF ?

I`m no expert on that, but, I will say that there has been some models built in the past,...where what you`re experiencing,... wasn`t a problem, I would think that it`s a program speaking/or not to another program kind of issue....if that makes any sense..:p:p:p:p..... the closest thing I can remember to your issue is, whether OR NOT pcs. were mapped or not....named correctly...baked/or not... or placed/named in the wrong place in the hierarchy,.......any one of which that has caused an issue in the past. Another thing to consider is "parenting"..AND/OR,..making a part,.. the "child" of a "parent"...was that done correctly..??,..Donamy, I`ve seen where some of the best modelers here in RF/the forums have had any one of these issues in the past,..ultimately, it got resolved, because of the help of "the village", which, as you know,..is what it takes to raise a child....;);):D

Fixed it.:eek:

I had a bad object some where. When I deleted the Cockpit stuff, it was fixed. Loaded back the old one and it's working. Added back the new stuff one part at a time, and it stayed fixed. I don't know which part it was or What I fixed that did it.:confused: So I didn't learn much. :rolleyes:

But it's fixed !!!! :D:D:D

Was almost ready to jump out the window. I probably would have been ok though. It's only up 2 floors. :rolleyes:

Ha, well, I can certainly relate to that. I think that I speak for all here, that we`re glad you didn`t..;)..As for whether or not you would have been OK,,...might have depended on your style and/or landing technique..:D...SO, what`s next with Mooney.??, you know I have to ask..;) can understand if you need to take a break though.

Here's the latest version.

Added more stuff to the cockpit and redid the instruments and texturing. Still need to do the Coll mesh and lighting. Also want to see about getting some of the instruments to work (cough, legoman, cough).

Also thanks to PilotAt6 for his work on the custom engine work.

Attachments

• Mooney M20c 64_EA.RFX
    6 MB · Views: 11
I hope Legoman can send me a copy, ... I`m sure an "overwrite" would have to happen, SO, is there any way to avoid that..?? like re-naming the plane for example, I`d like to keep the physics I`ve got so far, and have them to refer too, I`m sure I`d have to make adjustments again.

Last edited:
Back