Mooney M20c

There are some parts that were renamed, but the program tells you which ones so they can be reassigned, well RF9 does anyway.

There are some parts that were renamed, but the program tells you which ones so they can be reassigned, well RF9 does anyway.
I`m just curious if I should rename the one I have in RF, so I can keep it, and avoid an overwrite and have access to the physics #`s, to put on the new one, assuming Legoman sends one..:p in essence, I would have two Mooney`s in/on my customs list too choose from

Last edited:
I do have 6.5 but I'd have to install it again to output a version for that.

won't work you cannot import it into 6.5

I`ll keep you in mind BD...;)...Legoman has always been real good to me in the past...:D

I sent an email with the plane

I`m just curious if I should rename the one I have in RF, so I can keep it, and avoid an overwrite and have access to the physics #`s, to put on the new one, assuming Legoman sends one..:p in essence, I would have two Mooney`s in/on my customs list too choose from

just overwrite everything it will be fine and you wont lose any physics changes you may have made even if you did not rename the modded copy

Thank you so much for sending the plane AND the overwrite info. Legoman, I`m only going to ask one more time, the EA..;) I`ll go and DL it and import it into to RF right now...:D:D

Legoman, got a question, can you elaborate a little more on the versions you emailed, I`m a little confused as to which version I should import into RF...:confused::confused::p

Legoman, got a question, can you elaborate a little more on the versions you emailed, I`m a little confused as to which version I should import into RF...:confused::confused::p

Both. Overwrite all. the ea I sent you is my physics set up for your interlink elite controler one top of Donamys most recent 3d model and colorscheme. The av is the physics off the ea that donamy released which had some issues on the interlink elite controler.

Both. Overwrite all. the ea I sent you is my physics set up for your interlink elite controler one top of Donamys most recent 3d model and colorscheme. The av is the physics off the ea that donamy released which had some issues on the interlink elite controler.

OK, thank you very much..:D

I think this is the final. I added lights (not impressed) and a new paint job, so Uncle T's son won't get harassed. ;)

Thanks all.

Attachments

• Mooney M20c 64_EA.RFX
    5.9 MB · Views: 9
  • Mooneyshot1.jpg
    Mooneyshot1.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 18
Grabbed it there too. When switching color schemes this error shows on my screen even when loading the original one:

Plane file refers to missing Visual Frame '~CS_Johnson'

I edited it to ~CS_JohnsonBar to get rid of the error. Just wondered if anyone else got this.

Last edited:
If you download it for the first time, you should be fine. If you have one of the betas, then you will get the error. The name got changed during transition to MAX.

If you download it for the first time, you should be fine. If you have one of the betas, then you will get the error. The name got changed during transition to MAX.

Ok .. just next time watch where you put your Johnson :D

Hi Donamy, I just want too thank you so very much for taking on "Project Mooney", you did a FANTASTIC !! job..;);):D:D, I obviously had to tweak it a little for RF6, (as was expected) but I`ve got it flying real nice. I can`t wait for my son to see/fly it, he`ll be by tomorrow or Xmas day, not sure yet..??? (dang kids..:p) He`s always busy with work, school, etc. Once again..Thank`s a million !!!.....Legoman, I can`t leave you out, thank you so much for your magic and getting the plane to me, so I could fly it in RF6...;):D, too both of you, keep up your great modeling skills, having done one mode myself, I know how mentally frustrating it can be at times, SO, your skills are gratefully appreciated by everyone that DL`s your models. I`ll give you an update when my son fly`s the plane...;):D:D

It was fun. Please let me know, what your son thinks of it.

Thanks to all, for the help and support.

I`ll be sure and let you know,;). If I may, I suggest that you add some in flight/runway pics. of the plane, onto your swap page, (such as the one you posted earlier), also, you can delete the the default pic., and replace it with a pic. that you took...;);):D

Back