New Version - Same Problems - Changing Anything but the Model Crashes RF6

Have you made a post in the Nvidia forum asking them to correct their drivers so they work fully with DirectX programs? Why is it up to KE to fix Nvidia's problem?

irdabrit said:
Well, with that and posts that obvious are designed to chase off people with genuine problems, I'll bid you all good day.

To KE - you have posters here who are giving you and your software a bad name - the few threads I've read with people asking for help are plagued by attacks from the same few posters. I think you need to do something about it.

If you can fix your DX layer to address NVSurround correctly, that would be great. If not it's not a big deal - maybe you can sneak it in for the next version. Until then I'll just use it on a single screen and in 3D, simply because it's fun. Can't beat having everything on full detail and still pushing 300+fps.

Hopefully the posters such as these two will eventually be removed and this can become a place where users seek help.

Happy TG to everyone.

Give me a break, it is a issue on your end. get over it. Your computer specs mean nothing by the way :rolleyes:

Good luck having some of the most knowledgeable posters kicked.

Happy TG to you also.

Last edited:
irdabrit said:
Like I said, very unfriendly.

This has nothing to do with you, so please stay out. I'm sorry you are jealous of my PC's specs, but maybe you can ask Santa for an upgrade? Ask for a new personality while you're at it, eh?

Let's see...

You mentioned a problem with the software where none exists.

Later you revealed that you were using NVsurround which is KNOWN to be problematic.

When that was pointed out to you, instead of trying to deal with the shortcomings of what you are using, you've elected to ignore the cause altogether.

And finally anyone who tells you otherwise is "unfriendly" and jealous of your PC? :eek:

To most people that doesn't sound like rational nor adult behaviour...

Insert appropriate labels for such demeaner here:

Back