Post Your Renders!

Are you selling E-Mail adresses to spammers ?
Or why do you want anyonto to send you one ?? :rolleyes:

Edit: Bot or no Bot ? Thats the question... :D

Nearly finished: 3dbatix Pitts-S-2C.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 69
Wow -amazing attention to detail maxkop! You took the time to model the battery, servos etc -impressive!!

Thank you. In simulator the small servos and the linkage will also be movable. At the moment, I'm searching in the 3dbatix forum for a pilot, who owns this model and adjust the right flight characteristics. I also hope, that I'm able to generate the bump mapping effect of the wood in the simulator. Although, I've mapped the wood texture in the Bump slot, there is no bump mapping effect in the simulator. Is G3 not able to bump map textures?

Nice renders Rick! From an old rendering guy, how long does it take Max to render an image like that, with all those models? Cool stuff. :cool:

Cobra said:
Nice renders Rick! From an old rendering guy, how long does it take Max to render an image like that, with all those models? Cool stuff. :cool:

They take maybe 15 minutes or so when its a bunch of models all at once, individual models are alot faster.

Heres a test render of the Edge I made done with a program called "Deep Exploration", I just started playing with it today.

Attachments

• TEST.jpg
    TEST.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 207
Setting up internals:)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
back to school

I spent 2 weeks learning about proper lighting, soft shadows, reflections/refractions, global illumination etc and now my renders look pro quality.

HIGH RES PICTURE

Holy Cow! That looks absolutely amazing! I wish it looked like that in G3 lol. Great Job Rick. Almost 2hrs to render, wow, but when you get something that looks that good :)

When starting at the graphic that says Powered by DA-150 at the beginning and going back, I thought it was real.. Only when I looked closely can you tell that it is a model. The canopy has to be the trickiest part. Really nice looking Rick. Hope one day they fix G3.5 so we can see the return of your models. And yes I understand why you don't make them now.

Back