ScreenShot 08.jpg
    316.3 KB · Views: 19
  • ScreenShot 09.jpg
    ScreenShot 09.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 15
  • ScreenShot 10.jpg
    ScreenShot 10.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 21
Nobody's getting paid for this, 1EJ. Take all the time you want. No deadline if there's no paycheck, right?

jeffpn said:
Nobody's getting paid for this, 1EJ. Take all the time you want. No deadline if there's no paycheck, right?
I had never crossed my mind - to be paid for the work!

Modeling on the PC is a joy. Especially during the winter and on rainy days.
If only I had more free time? I just want to say: for detailed results on the model, takes months ...

Most of us knew what you meant Jack. It's looking great and the time spent is well worth it.

oneeyejack said:
Heh. That's a discussion in a different thread. According to the agreement, custom RF files cannot be sold. Bothers some people, but to me, like you, it's just a good hobby.

oneeyejack said:
Thank you!

I'm working on all models "already 2 months" ... :eek:

:D :D :D

:) Look how long I've been working on the Sky Crane. Well, me and two other people and it's still not done. It will be coming up on two years before long.

mwilson914 said:
:) Look how long I've been working on the Sky Crane. Well, me and two other people and it's still not done. It will be coming up on two years before long.
I know I've seen your work. Continue with the work, that's all we can do ... ;)

oneeyejack said:

Modeling on the PC is a joy. Especially during the winter and on rainy days.
If only I had more free time? I just want to say: for detailed results on the model, takes months ...
Looks like an EXCELLENT JOB! I will be keeping my eye open for that EA :D I dabbed into the modeling back in 2006 and 2007 but i just did not have the time to go head on with it. I admire you guys modelling skills. Its not something acquired overnight that's for sure. You are making the exact model i was looking for! Can't wait! :D

Back