Project: T-Rex 700E

Ghost129er said:
amazing flight characteristics, just like the real one!!! :D
Best heli I've ever flown so far :)
If I'm not wrong... you're talking about the Blade mCP X?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Last edited:
kyle stacy said:
I would like to see what I can do for physics.

;) I think you've been quite patient Jack. Mikey, put em out or get out of the way! Don't involve Jack in this stupid power play you've got going on with KE. He's got a lot of time involved here and they look to be as good or better than anything I've seen in RF. He is a much valued contributor here, don't ruin his experience here by involving him in your childish game. I'm not one to rush a contributor that is donating his time but this is to the point of being ridiculous.

??
It doesn't take a few hours to do the physics. Especially when you take a laptop to the field to test settings....

Be patient.

There is no "one size fits all" for physics. All we can hope for is something that feels very close to a 700E. Minute details of your personal set up will only work for you. Advanced pilots will no doubt make their own tweaks to match their own set up and flying style.

Physics are pretty much done. Some screen shots.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1327632848.jpg
    ScreenShot1327632848.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 17
  • ScreenShot1327632902.jpg
    ScreenShot1327632902.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 14
  • ScreenShot1327632917.jpg
    ScreenShot1327632917.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 15
  • ScreenShot1327632924.jpg
    ScreenShot1327632924.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 10
Choices are good. If Jack gets AV's for both versions and he still has 5.5 installed, I see no reason there couldn't be an EA for both versions, giving Mikey full credit for the physics of course. This build did span 5.5 and 6.

You only need an EA for one version, and an AV for the other, if physics is the only difference.

You're probably right, that way the CS's would work on both versions of RF without a major hassle.

Last edited:
td9cowboy said:
You're probably right, that way the CS's would work on both without a major hassle.
Pic: T-rex 700E, 3G and 3GX...

I'm still working on 3GX model and CS...

Attachments

• Align T-Rex 700E.jpg
    Align T-Rex 700E.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Align T-Rex 700E 3G.jpg
    Align T-Rex 700E 3G.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Align T-Rex 700E 3GX.jpg
    Align T-Rex 700E 3GX.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Oneeye, you only need to release 1 EA file for each version of the helicopter (700E, 3G, and 3GX) you are uploading. (This assumes there are differences in the 3D model of each, and not just differences in the colorscheme.) Differences in flight characteristics can be addressed by submitting AV files so that your model will fly properly in different versions of RF. That way, any future CS file will work for anybody who downloaded the specific model, regardless of which version of RF the user has.

The 3D models are different on all versions.

I'd explain them to you Jeff but I dont think you would understand since you aren't exactly into helicopters. :p

Thanks for sparing me. I certainly wouldn't be able to understand that 3 models had differences in the wireframes.

jeffpn said:
Oneeye, you only need to release 1 EA file for each version of the helicopter (700E, 3G, and 3GX) you are uploading. (This assumes there are differences in the 3D model of each, and not just differences in the colorscheme.) Differences in flight characteristics can be addressed by submitting AV files so that your model will fly properly in different versions of RF. That way, any future CS file will work for anybody who downloaded the specific model, regardless of which version of RF the user has.
@jeffpn: You can download 1 EA (700E FLYBAR) and do your own AV (3G - 3GX FBL) and CS. It's an your choise ...

I SPENT SO MUCH TIME to create different main rotors (Flaps), engines, etc.
So, I'm going to upload all 3!

Last edited:
I think you misunderstood jeffpn's post. He is not suggesting that you only post one EA. Of course post an EA for every version of the 700E you have created. This confusion is all my fault because I made an error in my post yesterday when I suggested that you could post all of your EA's to RF G5.5 and also all of your EA's for RF6 if Mikey had all six Av's created. That was wrong. You only need to post all three EA's to the Realflight version of your choice RF6 or G5.5 not both. Those models can then easily be made to fly in the other Realflight version in the form of an AV. That way all future AV's and CS's will be linked to only those three EA's. I'm very sorry for this confusion. Jeff and I were only trying to help you.

Last edited:
td9cowboy said:
I think you misunderstood jeffpn's post. He is not suggesting that you only post one EA. Of course post an EA for every version of the 700E you have created. This confusion is all my fault because I made an error in my post yesterday when I suggested that you could post all of your EA's to RF G5.5 and also all of your EA's for RF6 if Mikey had all six Av's created. That was wrong. You only need to post all three EA's to the Realflight version of your choice RF6 or G5.5 not both. Those models can then easily be made to fly in the other Realflight version in the form of an AV. That way all future AV's and CS's will be linked to only those three EA's. I'm very sorry for this confusion. Jeff and I were only trying to help you.
Thanks for the explain, td9cowboy! I'm sorry for the "misunderstood". You know that English is not my mother language. So... next time I better read "posts" twice.
As you know I'm using the RF6, but everything depends on Mikey ...

You are the creator of these models. Mikey is a helper. All decisions about these models are yours to make, not Mikeys. If you wish to post these to RF6 and your helper is refusing to give you proper AV's for RF6, you have a very bad helper. All of us who visit here would be interested to know if that becomes a problem for you.

Back