RAF SE5a

Would you possibly be interested in, If you want to do another WW1 fighter, Doing the Fokker DVII?

I'm sorry but I'm not planning any more WWI airplanes for the time being. I'm going to finish the DC-4 and after that I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I have an unreleased airplane I might finish though. And I was thinking about a Super Chipmunk too, so I have some stuff in the pipe (maybe).

I'm sorry but I'm not planning any more WWI airplanes for the time being. I'm going to finish the DC-4 and after that I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I have an unreleased airplane I might finish though. And I was thinking about a Super Chipmunk too, so I have some stuff in the pipe (maybe).
noice

Here is the SE5a Red CS i have been working on just about finished

Attachments

• SE5a  Red CS 01.jpg
    SE5a Red CS 01.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 15
  • SE5a  Red CS 02.jpg
    SE5a Red CS 02.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 10
Here is the SE5a Red CS i have been working on just about finished

A very cool CS I like it.

No worries on the changes I'm going to make I'm only going to rework the power curve to give it a little more power. The more I fly it the more it seems too weak to me. It might be about right for the real plane but it's an RC plane and they always have more power, so more power but not tons more. HA.. I guess I just don't care about download counts these days my planes are always pretty low in the respect anyway.

I just wanted it to fly better for me using the stock download.

A very cool CS I like it.

No worries on the changes I'm going to make I'm only going to rework the power curve to give it a little more power. The more I fly it the more it seems too weak to me. It might be about right for the real plane but it's an RC plane and they always have more power, so more power but not tons more. HA.. I guess I just don't care about download counts these days my planes are always pretty low in the respect anyway.

I just wanted it to fly better for me using the stock download.

yes i upped the power to 125% but thought it could use just a tad more . here is the final i think and i'll call it SE5a SCHWEINHUND Red

Attachments

• SE5a SCHWEINHUND Red 06.jpg
    SE5a SCHWEINHUND Red 06.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Got my red done too. Settled on a deeper darker tone. I'll upload it once the new version is posted.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1568660570.jpg
    ScreenShot1568660570.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 11
  • ScreenShot1568820880.jpg
    ScreenShot1568820880.jpg
    337.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
SE5a Schweinhund

Got my red done too. Settled on a deeper darker tone. I'll upload it once the new version is posted.

looks good i did the Schweinhund Red CS and the oak i made darker

Attachments

• SE5a SCHWEINHUND Red 05.jpg
    SE5a SCHWEINHUND Red 05.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 3
  • SE5a SCHWEINHUND Red 02.jpg
    SE5a SCHWEINHUND Red 02.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Hey did you omit the bump map in the final swap page release model?

No the normal map is there. Make sure 'normal maps' is set to 'yes'

Simulation->Settings->Graphics->Quality->Normal Maps = Yes

Without that they won't show up.

I thought I'd mention I'll be releasing the SE5a again this Friday. Sorry about taking it down but the more I flew it the more it seemed way to underpowered. I was trying to make it fly more like the real plane but in this case I think it's better for it to fly more like an RC plane than a Scale plane. I increased the power nicely I think, not too much but enough to make it more fun to fly. I also reworked the physics a 'tiny' bit there was a couple of areas that needed some tweaking. I sent betas to Doug and BrokeDad to make sure the changes I made worked well for them too.

I just uploaded the second release of the RAF SE5a. I'm sorry for two releases but the changes to the engine power and physics definitely make it a better plane. I want to thank Doug and BrokeDad for their help testing a beta for me.

I just uploaded the second release of the RAF SE5a. I'm sorry for two releases but the changes to the engine power and physics definitely make it a better plane. I want to thank Doug and BrokeDad for their help testing a beta for me.

i got the first new EA hah , now i can finish up another CS i have been working on :)

Back