Real flight Tutorial Video Repository

Lol! I think it may be a good time for me to start baking the spec map in max.:p

In my head, this is all black in the spec alpha. I had no clue that you could remove anything by using the spec map.:confused::confused::confused:

Attachments

• 100812210619.jpg
    100812210619.jpg
    483.5 KB · Views: 21
To add to Boof's post, using Max to generate the S map is similar to using Max to generate the base .tga. That's not necessary either. It'd be a PITA to find all the components, but it'd be possible to generate a CS from a blank white canvass. Ryan's process just speeds up the process for the way they work. I don't bother assigning different values to different components, so there'd be nothing there to generate. That's always been in the Maj.'s control.

I just started to learn how to model new planes for RF. All link worked for me, I have all in my Tutorials folder. :))
So thanks for them in advance too!!

I just started to learn how to model new planes for RF. All link worked for me, I have all in my Tutorials folder. :))
So thanks for them in advance too!!

Welcome, and when you start modeling, don't be shy. Start a build thread.

WOW!! Thank you so much for these videos!!! You are the BEST!! I'm an up and coming modeler. I want to create my own models.. again thanks for putting these up for us to learn from..:):D

Back