Request Aircraft Here! #2

could some one make an even more realistic twist than the LT please oh and a 60 size one and any fast plane like speed 500 class pylon speed. also i have a future shock two hours from flying and i want some practice befor flying it.

thanks i aprecieate all that u guys do for desighning airplanes

myfly021

p.s. if u need a tester im your person :cool: :)

Last edited:
Bugatti

Well i wish i knew how to make aircraft for G3.5 i could think up some realy intresting planes but unfortunatly that is not the case so maybe if i'm lucky :rolleyes: Someone will make this plane just so we have another one to add to the collection ;)

Attachments

• bugatti.jpg
    bugatti.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 23
i still recon santa sled and his raindeers would be a great misc plane just for something to stuff around with

How about a E-Starter. And a Model Tech Magic would be easy to make and I have lots of pics, PLEASE? :eek:

I'm fairly new to RC flight and have been enjoying the large scale aircraft. You all are very talented, and i'm loving this. One thing i've noticed is there aren't many large scale helis. I can't afford one yet, but I'd love to get a Vario. The 2 i'm looking at are the Bell 222 (in a custom "buisness class" paint scheme), or a Coast Guard daulphin (sp?). I don't know if it's possible but I think having a turbine version would be very kewl ;-)

Or if someone knows where I can find such a model for real flight please PM me or post it.

Thanks,
Jasmine

Blackhawk Anyone???

Hey guys, I really enjoy seeing everyone's work! There has not been an aircraft that has not impressed me yet. Can anyone convert the Jayhawk from Add-ons 5 into a U.S. Army Blackhawk? There are only a couple mods that need to be made:

- Tail wheel moved back further to the rear of pylon, just before the vertical stab
- Remove one of the tail wheels so there is only one
- Remove the external fuel tank from the left side
- Remove the radar pod from the nose
- And finnaly, a nice OD Green paint scheme

If anyone would be up for the challenge, I could provide plenty of pics to assist. Thanks so much,
-Corey

Army1234 said:
Hey guys, I really enjoy seeing everyone's work! There has not been an aircraft that has not impressed me yet. Can anyone convert the Jayhawk from Add-ons 5 into a U.S. Army Blackhawk? There are only a couple mods that need to be made:

- Tail wheel moved back further to the rear of pylon, just before the vertical stab
- Remove one of the tail wheels so there is only one
- Remove the external fuel tank from the left side
- Remove the radar pod from the nose
- And finnaly, a nice OD Green paint scheme

If anyone would be up for the challenge, I could provide plenty of pics to assist. Thanks so much,
-Corey
Just use the color scheme,i have the black hawk scheme if intrested.Very useless request,with small mods needed.

Blade Scraper said:
Just use the color scheme,i have the black hawk scheme if intrested.Very useless request,with small mods needed.

Corey,
There's more than a few small mods requested, it is a valid request.
We can't visually change the appearance of an existing model such as replacing or moving components without access to the original 3D source.
As this is a Knife-edge model, chances are very low that someone is going to build a new one from scratch, but you never know.
Best that you can probably hope for is a color scheme which apparently reggie has, and you are obviously interested. We'll take it from there if you need further colorscheme mods from what will be provided.

Good Luck,
Frank...

phrank said:
Corey,
There's more than a few small mods requested, it is a valid request.
We can't visually change the appearance of an existing model such as replacing or moving components without access to the original 3D source.
As this is a Knife-edge model, chances are very low that someone is going to build a new one from scratch, but you never know.
Best that you can probably hope for is a color scheme which apparently reggie has, and you are obviously interested. We'll take it from there if you need further colorscheme mods from what will be provided.

Good Luck,
Frank...
https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=17809
started a new thread for it. CS (Color Scheme) only :(

Hello,

Yardbird RC (www.yardbirdrc.com) is looking for someone to recreate it's YB-22 parkjet and soon to be released Mig-29 in real flight and FMS. The designs will be offered as a free download from the yardbird website.

Please contact: yardbird@yardbirdrc.com if you are capable and interested in this project.

Thanks

Yardbird RC

Attachments

• cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 13
  • F-22.jpg
    F-22.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Anyone thought of tackling a big project of designing a C5 Galaxy? I work on these for a living and I would like to see someone make a model of it. That would be cool. If your up to the challenge I have as many pics as you would need just let me know.

wills03 said:
Anyone thought of tackling a big project of designing a C5 Galaxy? I work on these for a living and I would like to see someone make a model of it. QUOTE]
me to{kelly}you? dover, travis or a reserve unit?

wills3 said:
That would be cool. If your up to the challenge I have as many pics as you would need just let me know. QUOTE]
i have t.o.mart.... plenty-o-pics
in the works, started it while in rota...
crashed

Attachments

• fred.jpg
    fred.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 29
That's cool. I was wondering when someone was going to tackle that big task. LOL. Well good luck with it and if you need pictures or anything else let me know. I will be glad to help.

some one sould do a SU-30 MK like my avatar (ican do it but then i cant figure out how to get it into RF)

Back