Request Aircraft Here!

a gaui 200 would be just fine with me. i know the gaui 200 threads on helifreak, runryder, and rcgroups would really appreciate it. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeez?

rotorhead58d said:
a gaui 200 would be just fine with me. i know the gaui 200 threads on helifreak, runryder, and rcgroups would really appreciate it. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeez?
Phrank has a Gaui 550 Hurricane in his "to do" list.
It's not the 200 but it's in you're criterea.

Model Tech Magic 3D Fun-Fly Request

Good Afternoon,

I would like to request from the Designer's Group a model of the Modeltech Magic 3D Fun-Fly for the RealFlight 3.5. If one has already been created then would you please send me the link so that I may download it. I have one and would like to learn how to fly it on the simulator first before I go out and crash the real one :))

Thanks,

Richard

rmyron said:
Good Afternoon,

I would like to request from the Designer's Group a model of the Modeltech Magic 3D Fun-Fly for the RealFlight 3.5. If one has already been created then would you please send me the link so that I may download it. I have one and would like to learn how to fly it on the simulator first before I go out and crash the real one :))

Thanks,

Richard
use the search luke the search

rmyron said:
Good Afternoon,

Thanks,

Richard

Sorry, there isn't a ModelTech Magic currently, but there is a colorscheme, but it's based on the Big Stik from Add Ons #1.
What you can do is provide reference photos and maybe a modeler will take the time to design it. Please let me know if you'd like the link to the colorscheme!

Sorry.

Phoenix Models TUCANO Request

I would like to see a Phoenix Models TUCANO made with a an OS MAX 55 installed. It's a great flyer, very aerobatic, and quick. I have one now with an OS 46 FX powering it up.

Attachments

• PH_TUCANO_40.jpg
    PH_TUCANO_40.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 10
Kysoho Spitfire 40 Request

I would like to fly a Kysoho Spitfire 40 which is equipped with the retracts the model comes with, but a WEBRA Speed .61 installed. We have guys who are running 40 warbirds with 91-110's in them, but a .61 would be great for practice.

Attachments

• Kyosho_Spitfire_40.jpg
    Kyosho_Spitfire_40.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 14
Blade Scraper said:
Sorry, there isn't a ModelTech Magic currently, but there is a colorscheme, but it's based on the Big Stik from Add Ons #1.
What you can do is provide reference photos and maybe a modeler will take the time to design it. Please let me know if you'd like the link to the colorscheme!

Sorry.

Thanks, I do know of the color scheme etc. based on the Big Stik, problem is that I am running RF 3.5 and 4.0 on separate computers. Add ons #1 doesn't like to run for some reason on either and I was hoping for a second choice for the magic.

Thanks again...........Richard

Not really sure if this post is in the right area.
I just bought a 3.5 off of RCUniverse and waiting for it to show up in the mail.
I really would like to have a Hughes 500E that I could fly in the simulator that looks like mine. I currently have a custom Ikarus ECO8 with a four main bladed head made by Lynxman of Norway. The only one in the world as far as I know. It will be going into a Century 30 series Hughes 500E body. And I have it painted already to go. Just some more trimming out of the insides before I put it in. You can see more of my build at http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=776721
If somebody could make one like it, I really would appreciate it. Or tell me where I should post in requesting one of it.

Thanks Spidious a new 3.5v owner

Next question, if somebody does make it. Do I have to have add on #5 in order to use it ?

Last edited:
Spidious said:
Next question, if somebody does make it. Do I have to have add on #5 in order to use it ?
Chances are since its on add-ons 5 they might not make one. But If you decide to buy #5 you make a custom colorscheme for it. There are serveral very good CS artists on here. If you take pics of yours you might be able to talk someone into to making it for you if you dont know how.

E-Flite Blade 400

BLADE400 RTF Electric. I know everyone says, "just fly the t-rex 450", but i'd like to get a very accurate physics representation of this model since there's a ton of us noobs (like it or not) buying them as a package deal w/ the Spektrum 6i. Quality or not, the Blade 400 is getting a lot of people into this sport (like me) who would otherwise scoff at the price of the t-rex & it deserves some attention in simulation.
Thanks gang!

Caveman5150 said:
BLADE400 RTF Electric. I know everyone says, "just fly the t-rex 450", but i'd like to get a very accurate physics representation of this model since there's a ton of us noobs (like it or not) buying them as a package deal w/ the Spektrum 6i. Quality or not, the Blade 400 is getting a lot of people into this sport (like me) who would otherwise scoff at the price of the t-rex & it deserves some attention in simulation.
Thanks gang!

accurate physice for the Blade400 cuold be applied to a brick.
point being, if you know anyone with RF, and a Blade400, have them "graft" the physics onto ANY heli here, so if "feels" correct.
look herephysics help
as for it's look? just paint the canopy to look like a blade.
look hereFAQ'S for some help with color schemes.
welcome to the forums and the sport.
crashed

Hi all!

How about a "Capricorn"? I found a build thread on Wattflyer (Capricorn, the ultimate flying boat) and thought that this would be a cool plane for G3.5.

Thanks,

Yngwie

I guess the pics didn't come up. How do I upload the pics?

Thanks,

Yngwie

Last edited:
Back