Request Aircraft Here!

Yngwie said:
I guess the pics didn't come up. How do I upload the pics?

Thanks,

Yngwie

After you entered you message scroll down and and you'll see a Buttom lables Manage Attachments. :)

And Gooseman you can get the Harrier Here

and what is a kaos 120 if you dont provide a Front, side and top down view of the Model, you might as well be talking to a wall...

Last edited:
i would like a Lorus Elise and i know it is a car but ive seen it done so...

Attachments

• Red%20Elise%20Rear%203-4%20Action_(400x300).jpg
    Red%20Elise%20Rear%203-4%20Action_(400x300).jpg
    25 KB · Views: 4
  • lotus-elise-front.jpg
    lotus-elise-front.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 4
  • lotuselise.jpg
    lotuselise.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 3
i agree

Caveman5150 said:
BLADE400 RTF Electric. I know everyone says, "just fly the t-rex 450", but i'd like to get a very accurate physics representation of this model since there's a ton of us noobs (like it or not) buying them as a package deal w/ the Spektrum 6i. Quality or not, the Blade 400 is getting a lot of people into this sport (like me) who would otherwise scoff at the price of the t-rex & it deserves some attention in simulation.
Thanks gang!

my first post. i would like to see a blade 400, so what did was use a color scheme from knife and use it on the dominion 3D 90.

Esky Honey Bee Fixed Pitch

New to rc helis i have an Esky HBFP and would like to fly it on RF 3.5. Can someone make a model of one with and with out training gear.
Thanks in advance
TarGuard387

Last edited:
e-Flite Deuce's Wild?

Ah, this is the right place!

I would love a Realflight sim model of the upcoming e-Flite Deuce's Wild.

Probably, someone could just mod up an existing twin electric and get something close, but it would be great to have the right color scheme, etc.

Thanks all!

~mArK

Take the Hint people.

Why cant people get the #### HINT #### to post a picture of what thay are talking about. refeance for the Models and so on. Do you guys all expect the modeler to spend all there time looking for PICTURES and the specs I did a quick serch on Google for "Deuce's Wild" and got an image of some Dairy goat Utter.... I dont think you want to see that flying around in RF. I read the request thread, well I take a glance at it to look at pictures to see if there is somthing I could or would like to model. I detting to the point that I just ignore the one with out some kind of refeance.

Last edited:
Junkboy999 said:
Why cant people get the #### HINT #### to post a picture of what thay are talking about. refeance for the Models and so on. Do you guys all expect the modeler to spend all there time looking for PICTURES and the specs I did a quick serch on Google for an image and all I got are some picture of a Dairy goat Utter.... I dont think you want to see that flying around in RF. I read the request thread, well I take a glance at it to look at pictures to see if there is somthing I could or would like to model. I detting to the point that I just ignore the one with out some kind of refeance.
here is an example.

http://www.bellhelicopter.com/en/aircraft/military/pdf/AH1Z_PG_3-06_web.pdf
page 10

although I much prefer the 1W
http://www.history.navy.mil/planes/ah-1w.pdf

hint hint ;)

Last edited:
I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to build me an "Exceed-RC G2"? I recently purchased one, so it would be awesome to have it on my simulator as well. :)

Exceed-G2-Specs.jpg

Main Rotor Diameter: 630 MM or 24.8 inch
Tail Rotor Diameter: 145 MM or 5.7 inch
Overall Length: 610 MM or 24 inch
Overall Height: 195 MM or 7.7 inch
All-up Weight: 580g (battery included) or 20 ounce

Thanks,
Nick

Skeeter 30

I'm the designer of the Skeeter series of 3D profiles. I'd like to get the Skeeter 30 developed for RF G3.5.

I'm willing to swap a Skeeter 30 kit for the efforts of the designer.
http://kalteisen.com/skeeter_30.html

Span: 30"
Length 30"
RTF weight: 11oz

I can provide a CAD file if that helps.

Thanks!

Q

Attachments

• HPIM2994_small.JPG
    HPIM2994_small.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 10
  • HPIM2996_small.JPG
    HPIM2996_small.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 12
  • HPIM2997_small.JPG
    HPIM2997_small.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 17
  • HPIM2998_small.JPG
    HPIM2998_small.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 7
  • HPIM2997_small.JPG
    HPIM2997_small.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 7
Quicker Hummmmm

Hey Quicker

That looks like a easy build and a project I could probably do. Biggest draw back for me is the lack of experience with electronics and matching batteries and motors. I would need a lot of input from you to get it the fly like yours. PM me if your interested.

E-Flite T-34 and ParkZone Corsair

I am very new both to this forum and RC aircraft. The G4 is very helpful, and the HobbyZone Super Cub has given me some real world experience. I am now interested in purchasing two 4-channel planes :) -- the E-flite T-34 Mentor and the ParkZone F4U Corsair, one RTF and the other ARF -- the first looks to be a great trainer and the second is a nice foamie for the smaller fields closest to my home.

Is anyone working on either of these models or able to make them? :confused: (I have no idea how the framework, skins, and physics are done for the simulator and thus assume magic is somehow involved.) I would find them extremely helpful and expect a number of other newbies will be seeking these models so their simulators can match their trainer.

I have attached photos. Also, here are the relevant links:
http://www.e-fliterc.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=EFL4800
http://www.parkzone.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=PKZ4600

A PM and post would be great if you are creating one of these planes.

Thanks! DAB

Attachments

• E-flite T-34 Mentor.jpg
    E-flite T-34 Mentor.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 1
  • ParkZone F4U Corsair.jpg
    ParkZone F4U Corsair.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 3
Back