Request Aircraft Here!

Bac Tsr 2

Please could someone produce a TSR.2 for 3.5?

I'm hoping to get an EDF one built for me this winter and could do with some practice... It should have tailerons, flaps and retracts. Length will be around 6 feet.

May I also direct you to to the excellent TSR.2 video at: http://www.alphasim.co.uk/videos.html

It shows the full flying tail(erons) and rudder, together with the "interesting" retract sequence.

Thanks very much!

Damage

Attachments

• TSR2Plans.pdf
    22 KB · Views: 9
  • TSR-2 2.jpg
    TSR-2 2.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 16
  • TSR-2 3.jpg
    TSR-2 3.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 15
  • dux00310.jpg
    dux00310.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 189
  • tsr2-03.jpg
    tsr2-03.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 16
dabesq said:
I am very new both to this forum and RC aircraft. The G4 is very helpful, and the HobbyZone Super Cub has given me some real world experience. I am now interested in purchasing two 4-channel planes :) -- the E-flite T-34 Mentor and the ParkZone F4U Corsair, one RTF and the other ARF -- the first looks to be a great trainer and the second is a nice foamie for the smaller fields closest to my home.

Is anyone working on either of these models or able to make them? :confused: (I have no idea how the framework, skins, and physics are done for the simulator and thus assume magic is somehow involved.) I would find them extremely helpful and expect a number of other newbies will be seeking these models so their simulators can match their trainer.

I have attached photos. Also, here are the relevant links:
http://www.e-fliterc.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=EFL4800
http://www.parkzone.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=PKZ4600

A PM and post would be great if you are creating one of these planes.

Thanks! DAB

Dab,

Corsair is on it's way, 3d model done, waiting to get my real world model when released this month from Parkzone, and get a couple flights in before attempting physics for Realflight. Looking at early Sept unless Parkzone delays it release date :) Below is a couple of pics.

Brentg

Attachments

• 2008-08-14_160204.jpg
    2008-08-14_160204.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 2008-08-14_160314.jpg
    2008-08-14_160314.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 2008-08-14_160358.jpg
    2008-08-14_160358.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 23
brentg said:
Dab,

Corsair is on it's way, 3d model done, waiting to get my real world model when released this month from Parkzone, and get a couple flights in before attempting physics for Realflight. Looking at early Sept unless Parkzone delays it release date :) Below is a couple of pics.

Brentg
Very nice there Brent! Look forward to this one. I'm thinking of getting the PnP when it comes out.

(If my wife will let me have it before I finish my H9 B-25) :D

brentg said:
Dab,

Brentg

Btw the F-4U might fly like the T-28 but with gull wings. And also can you teach me to make models when u have time.

Tsr.2

Brentg

Nice looking. another great Model for an a life time of after noon fun :)

Damage

Thanks for taking the time to at least find and an interesting aircraft and generating that 3D View PDF. That is a funny looking jet. I remember seeing one at an air show ( just parked ) in England when I was stationed there. I'm kinda working on my first Jet model for RF G3.5 now and this one looks easier then what I started. I'll see what I can do for you and the G3 community. I cant guarantee a time frame for completion because the weather is getting nicer for me to get back out in the wood shop and finish some cabinets I started.

Edit
Oh and if it get it done the gear will not works like the Real Aircraft did. They had so many problems it in real like. I just remember seeing a Wings program on it.

Last edited:
BigGuyJT said:
Very nice there Brent! Look forward to this one. I'm thinking of getting the PnP when it comes out.

(If my wife will let me have it before I finish my H9 B-25) :D

Big guy,

Thanks, That is what I pre-ordered, it might come out a tad later than the RTF, I am just going to slip in a Spectrum Ar6000, and go, I have done this with all my planes. 1 radio is working well.

Wolf,

I am thinking that way also about the t-28 comparison, but want to see for sure.
About teaching to model, This is a very time consuming learning curve, months of leaning the basics of 3d modeling, and learning linking and pivots, mapping, and then painting the map, then importing to RF, building the physics model, and getting it all work together, This does not even include, the software required to do this, some here use wings,blender,3ds max, ac3d, deep exploration, and others. Some free and some not so. To be honest just doing what I do here takes most of my free time, but if you decide to pursue, I can help somewhat after you get going, with pivots, mapping and such.

Junkboy,

Thanks, I am looking forward, to geting my hands on the real one, to have some afternoons myself :D

brentg said:
Big guy,

Thanks, That is what I pre-ordered, it might come out a tad later than the RTF, I am just going to slip in a Spectrum Ar6000, and go, I have done this with all my planes. 1 radio is working well.

Wolf,

I am thinking that way also about the t-28 comparison, but want to see for sure.
About teaching to model, This is a very time consuming learning curve, months of leaning the basics of 3d modeling, and learning linking and pivots, mapping, and then painting the map, then importing to RF, building the physics model, and getting it all work together, This does not even include, the software required to do this, some here use wings,blender,3ds max, ac3d, deep exploration, and others. Some free and some not so. To be honest just doing what I do here takes most of my free time, but if you decide to pursue, I can help somewhat after you get going, with pivots, mapping and such.

Junkboy,

Thanks, I am looking forward, to geting my hands on the real one, to have some afternoons myself :D

Brentg I am willing to learn I want to very bad. :D

Junkboy999 said:
Brentg

Damage

Thanks for taking the time to at least find and an interesting aircraft and generating that 3D View PDF. That is a funny looking jet. I remember seeing one at an air show ( just parked ) in England when I was stationed there. I'm kinda working on my first Jet model for RF G3.5 now and this one looks easier then what I started. I'll see what I can do for you and the G3 community. I cant guarantee a time frame for completion because the weather is getting nicer for me to get back out in the wood shop and finish some cabinets I started.

Edit
Oh and if it get it done the gear will not works like the Real Aircraft did. They had so many problems it in real like. I just remember seeing a Wings program on it.

Terry,

Happy for whatever time you can spare to do it, and thanks for looking. If you need anything else I'll see what I can find. I have loads of pics etc.

Re the gear, I doubt if my RC version will have anything like the complex sequence of the real one, but I think I will need the flaps, if at all possible?

Cheers,

Damage

brentg said:
Dab,

Brentg

Dab,

Update:

Got the Parkzone Corsair PnP today, Still want to take a dozen or so flights to get the physics close, should be a week or 2 at tops.

Brentg

Attachments

• DSCF0131.JPG
    DSCF0131.JPG
    310.1 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCF0132.JPG
    DSCF0132.JPG
    361.7 KB · Views: 19
brentg said:
Dab,

Update:

Got the Parkzone Corsair PnP today, Still want to take a dozen or so flights to get the physics close, should be a week or 2 at tops.

Brentg

Update;

Parkzone Corsair is on the swaps................

North Star from Balsa USA

I only wish I had the time and money to make this plane for G3.5 and G4. I know you guys are really awesome at what you do and this plane would be a great addition to the hangar. I am building this plane right now and have any dimensions you may need. I am pretty good at color schemes as long as the base is done well. I have made templates of all the ribs and die cut parts and am able to scan them if needed. This plane can be set up with and without wheels. So G3.5 and G4 pilots can have this plane. I am anxious to get this plane in the water. I have seen this plane fly and was very impressed. It was the only one flying when the water and wind got too much for the other floatplanes. Check it out @Balsa USA
Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to this great hobby. It has made me a better pilot.

Minimag

Hey Modellers,

I have a request for a Multiplex Minimag for Realflight G3.5 or 4! It has been requested a few times before, I know. I have pictures and specs from the plane. I can e-mail them, dont know how to add a *.rar or *.zip file here.

you can leave a personal message if u are interested in this plane, I would love someone to create it so i can practice

Lots of pictures can be found on the internet!

Technische Daten:
Wingspan: 1010 mm
Length of fusalage ü.a. 820 mm
Flightweight kompl. ca. 580 g
Wing Area 22 dm2
Flächenbelastung ab 26 g/dm2
Standard engine: PERMAX 400/6 V
RC-functions: Rudder, elevator, (optional) ailerons

I have some pictures to.

Please let me know,

Amixia

Back