Request Aircraft Here!

X21 F3f

Hi Guys can anyone do a X21 F3F model for me Xtail if possible, just got given one and would like to do more practice on the Sim.
Cheers

Jeza

i'd love ta see a P 38 lightning.

got a question though. i have the upgrade coming to goto 5.5 from 3.5. will the plains i downloaded for 3.x work in 5.5 seeing as i am upgrading? if no ill have to install a second copy of 3.5 to keep all the plains i have already downloaded.

You can add any plane from your current version or earlier, but you cannot go up in versions. For example 5.5 cannot use 6 aircraft.

can i install the add on's from my real flight deluxe to 3.5? if so will they still work on 5.x? i got disk 1, 2, and 3 i think. just gotta find em. one of them had a p 38 on the box cover, so id assume its in the add on.

shaggybirdman said:
i can only goto expansion pack 4 with 3.5 right?

i gotta say you guys rock :)

Because water birds and water fields started with G4.
Out with the old, in with the new. ;)

phrank said:

HOLY CRAP!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !

See. that's what i mean about you guys here. offer up outstanding info.

tell your wife, or girl friend (whichever you have) to be really reall nice to you tonight for this info. ya saved me from buying the disks, and i just d/l them so when mu upgrade disk shows up i can have all thous extra plains, and fields all updated as well.

i have the old deluxe version sitting right next to me. trying ta get ahold of a friend to give it to. he'll put together a system to run it.

LOL by the time i finish updating this ver 3.0 i got off evil bay i could have got G6. oh well never said i was smart.

kinda surprised to see G3.x still being worked on. i mean still making plains for it.

how do i get into cockpit mode? or is it gotta be programed into the particular plain? if i remember right you could do it in deluxe.

A few other times here, it was mentioned that there are no oldtimer type models.
How about a Valkyrie?
Powerhouse, Playboy Sr., Quaker, Airborne, Cumulous, Wedgy, Hayseed, Dallaire? Something?
3 channel, either pylon or cabin, pre-WWII.
There are many of us flying these oldies, and it would be nice to test flight performance with different propellors and CG, etc.
There is one plane to download, the Berliner, with the right general flight characteristics, but it isn't a true oldtimer.

Thanks,
RS
Willie_soldtimer_sPics0032-295x121.jpg

Last edited:
Request!

I would like to see an Edge 540QQ 280 by E-flite
I want to practice 3D manoeuvers on the Simulator before risking crashing my new plane.

I guess My request is pretty boring compared to all of the above models,..lol.

I just want a T-rex 450Pro DFC,.... lol. Probly as that is what I am flying outside now.

I guess My request is pretty boring compared to all of the above models,..lol.

I just want a T-rex 450Pro DFC,.... lol. Probly as that is what I am flying outside now.

Well someone just did a 450L with a DFC head however it's for RF6+. Probably won't work with 3.5 though.

It can't even be imported in to 3.5 to do the necessary tweeks to get it to work ,,,,
its an .rfx file that's totally incompatible with G3.5

When was the last time someone posted a new .g3x Ea anyways ?
everyone making EAs theses days are at least using 4.5+ and .rfx files and not the old g3x

Back