Request Aircraft Here!

Need a plane model

I would like to see a Flyzone Tidewater model EP that I could practice with. And I need LOTS o practice. Or, is their a similar handling model I could use instead?
:eek:

While the exact aircraft your looking for doesn't exist in Realflight, you could try training with the Seawind.

Also this is the G3 Request forum, Nobody builds aircraft for G3 anymore and you would need RF 7.5 If someone was to build the aircraft you are requesting.

Attachments

• Seawind.JPG
    Seawind.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Which one are you referring to, Bryan??

Thanks,

Bob
If you go to the RealFlight - Designer's Corner part of this forum, you'll see a choice of the sub-forums for each version of RF. The thread you're posting in, as you can see just below the forum header at the top of your page, is in the RF G3 sub-forum.

If you want the best chance of having your aircraft made, you should post it in the most recent version's sub-forum. In this case, that would be RF G7's Designer's Corner. You will also need to do some research ahead of time to help out the folks who will be spending time to create the plane for RF (remember, they're not getting paid for it ;) ).

Here are some suggestions:

1. First, check the Swap Pages and see if an EA (Entire Aircraft) of the plane you're looking for already exists in the Swap Pages. Even if it's for an earlier version, it will either give you something you can already use or a starting place for someone here to update.
  2. Include several high-resolution pictures showing the plane from different angles
  3. If possible, find a high-resolution three-view diagram
  4. Post specs on the full-scale aircraft, including length, wingspan, etc.

I would like to request a Blade 230 S. I realize that this helicopter is just being released this month but I am considering buying one and would like to get some sim time before I try to fly the real thing. :)

Aircraft request...

Any news on possibly adding a Douglas A-1H Skyraider, KC-97 Strato-tanker, or maybe a Grumman Guardian?

Last edited:
Phoenix tucano 1:7 arf .46-.55

Hi,
I will like to know if there is design for this model I can download, or if a designer is working on this model.
I'm presently building one to fly this summer.
thanks

Back