Request Aircraft Here!

Nobody is going to create another one, I gave you the answer in the other thread you started. Go download the model from the Swap pages.

Blade 200SRX

I'm new to this. I was given a Blade 200 SRX for Christmas, tired of crashing. Where can I find a 200 SRX for my RF simulator. They told me I wouldn't crash so much if I learned to fly with RF. So I'll try almost anything..

I'm new to this. I was given a Blade 200 SRX for Christmas, tired of crashing. Where can I find a 200 SRX for my RF simulator. They told me I wouldn't crash so much if I learned to fly with RF. So I'll try almost anything..

What version of RealFlight do you have? You posted in the RealFlight G3 designer forum which nobody creates content for anymore.

Try any of the helicopters in the sim and go though the Trainers for helicopters. Any skills you learn with them will translate to your real world flying. You will need lots of stick time in the sim if you're crashing a heli with all the aids turned on that the Blade 200 SRX has. Your model is a fixed pitch Heli with limited capabilities but it will still fly similar to the ones in the sim. Also see what I posted here in another forum. Get comfortable in the sim first.

Wouldn't it be cool if...

Wouldn't it be cool if we had a RF version the Winebago from the movie "Spaceballs" with Bon Jovi's "Raise Your Hands" sound profile? Hmmm??? *hint* lol

Everyone please supply links to the planes we don't always know the plane you're talking about. And a good image of the plane should be uploaded too.

New Great Planes Escapade MX 160 size plane

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXEGCH&P=ML

I'm flying with a Tacon 160 on 10 cells

Great_Planes_Escapade_MX_30cc_EP_ARF.jpg

OPPs I didn't even notice it was for G3.5 I just mentioned I'd like to see a link to the planes. But sorry I doubt anyone will ever model for 3.5 again. At least someone who has been modeling for the new version.

80 " 30 cc Great Planes Escapade

I have found a .40 and .61 varients but am very new to RF8 so do not have any Idea as to how to modify these into the model I have can anyone assist me in doing so ? Thanks in advance for any replies.

Back