Request Aircraft Here!

FMS Easy Trainer 1280

Does anybody know if there is an FMS Easy Trainer 1280 for RF7? Or something reasonably close? The Multiplex EasyStar seems reasonably close, except that
it's only a 3 channel whereas the FMS Easy Trainer is a 4 channel.

This is the wrong thread to ask questions about RF7. This is a G3 Board section.

To answer your question though, You can edit the Multiplex EasyStar to include Ailerons and in fact there may even be a AV that someone has already done it for you. Check this one out

You won't see the ailerons moving on the model but the plane will fly like they are there since they have been added to the physics model.

Oops, sorry.

Oops, you're right, wrong place. Sorry about that! But thanks for the reply! I think the one you pointed me to will probably do nicely.

For use in G3/3.5 ?.....
you do realize this is the G3 section right ?
no one that I know of is making new models for 3.0/3.5
just checkin

I'm betting your teachers or employer tell you your work is half as good and half as slick as WD40 ....just kidding :p

A picture
A Link to a picture
maybe a 3-view if possible
Some more in depth specs
While no guarenntee
may go along way in helping to interest someone into modeling a mosquito
Are you sure you've searched the swap pages witth evey possible keyword you can think of ?

Around here ya gotta sell it and provide some reference matirial... sample pics something yourself
or it most likely will never see the light of day

Most modelers may not have a clue as to what a mosquito is and they arn't going togoogle to find out
But a picture can catch thier eye

A mosquitio ?? ?........it could be a bloodsucking insect or a short latino person that converted to Islam for all they know ..:p
.Thank you ladies and gentileman ...I'll be here all week please tip your server ;)

Last edited:
I would like to see a model of a Bruce Tharpe Engineering Delta Vortex. The website is at
http://www.btemodels.com/vortex.html and it's a ball to fly. It has about a 54" span and is about 48" long. Flies at close to 100MPH with a OS-91FX and 14x6 prop. I can provide dimensions, weights, CG, etc. I have one for real done in the covering scheme shown on the BTE Models website.

Any takers? I can provide assistance, dimensions and weight if someone will design it.

Bob

T 28 Trojan

I'm brand new to the forum and pretty new to RF 7. I did a search and didn't get any hits on it, so would like to ask about plans or availability of getting a T28 Trojan added to plan selection. Is it available or any plans to make it so, hmmm?

In particular, the FMS T28 Trojan in 1400mm (like mine - Navy Gray :D ) would be great! ( With retracts and flaps).

I'm sure there has been requests - T28 is an awesome aircraft.

Last edited:
Back