Request Aircraft Here!

hybridsix said:
I'd like to see someone make a good looking and relistic flying Hangar 9 60 size Ultra Stick.

From the actual post on the swap pages:

"Ultra Stick

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Based on Hangar 9's Ultra Stick, this plane provides high and very unusual performance in a simple package.

The basic Ultra Stick is a normal five channel aircraft - Ailerons, Elevator, Throttle, Rudder, & Flaps.

The "Quad Flap" variant is fully "tricked out" with multi-functioning ailerons and flaps. This means that each aileron and flap is activated by an individually controlled servo. The functions of"

Really? Uh, Oh ...

opjose said:
From the actual post on the swap pages:

"Ultra Stick

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Based on Hangar 9's Ultra Stick, this plane provides high and very unusual performance in a simple package.

The basic Ultra Stick is a normal five channel aircraft - Ailerons, Elevator, Throttle, Rudder, & Flaps.

The "Quad Flap" variant is fully "tricked out" with multi-functioning ailerons and flaps. This means that each aileron and flap is activated by an individually controlled servo. The functions of"
Yep. I read the same description. Problem is ... and admittedly maybe it's me and/or the way I imported (?) ... I can't seem to exploit any of the "tricked out" features or functionality. It's a great STICK, but has about the same characteristics as the real one in my "hangar". :(

I tried redownloading and reimporting, but that didn't get me the promised multi-functionality. Anyone have a recommendation? (be gentle) ;)

Make sure you download the "Quad Flap" aircraft variant. The base "Ultra-Stick" does not have any of the flap mixes. Then read the aircraft description in Real Flight's Select Aircraft window, it'll tell you how to activate the mixes; and if you watch the plane in that window you'll see how they work.

I've also posted the "Quad Flap" as a complete ver. 3.5 aircraft on the new swap pages. New Quad Flap

KL7FH said:
I would like to have the Senior Telemaster with a nitro .61 to 1.2 2 stroke or 4 stroke. I have mine with an Evolution 1.00NX

Frank

I'm building a real Sr. Telemaster set up as a tow plane. It has a Saito 150 in the front of it. I also modified the wings to be two pieces (with a flat center section & wing tube), so that the stupid thing would fit in my 4 Runner.

I plan on doing a Real Flight version of my aircraft, after I finish the model I'm currently working on. Will that work for you? Note that it'll most likely be a month or two with the holidays.

Got 'em switched, I do believe

dhk79 said:
Make sure you download the "Quad Flap" aircraft variant. The base "Ultra-Stick" does not have any of the flap mixes. Then read the aircraft description in Real Flight's Select Aircraft window, it'll tell you how to activate the mixes; and if you watch the plane in that window you'll see how they work.

I've also posted the "Quad Flap" as a complete ver. 3.5 aircraft on the new swap pages. New Quad Flap

Yep. Just went to your recommendation, dhk79, and it's the one I downloaded yesterday, and got the same results. Just for a whim, I went to https://forums.realflight.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=495
and sure enough, THAT is the (also mislabeled) quad Flap bird. Good one. Might want to let others know that the two files are switched in the new download site ... at least for the moment.

Think I'll rig my own realworld stick to match your sim bird ... WHAT FUN! Thank you! :cool:

Thanks guys.

I love flying this bird in real life. You do need a high end radio to handle it, but the flap mixing is a blast. I have a Futaba 9C and if you like I can give you the programing setup that I use for the Quad Flap. You should then be able to convert it for use with another radio.

Actually I only put the one model version on the new 3.5 swap pages, figuring that if you didn't want to use the flap mixes you don't have to turn them on. The confusion probably comes from the name of the source KEX file which becomes the base aircraft name & can't be easily changed.

requested planes an helis

i would love to see a b-52 bomber,
an apache,
a comanche,
A-129 Mangusta,
a cobra,
a chinook,
a skycrane,
CSH-2 Rooivalk,
MI-24 Hind,
PAH-2 Tiger,
black hawk,
a corsair with folding wings,
a b2 bomber,
mig 29,
bae hawk,
a bearcat,
an f4b,
nl-102,
f-18

Last edited:
Well i still think real flight is missing a lot of dedicated 3D planes, of course there are huge gassers that do the job, but im talking about the type of planes the majority of 3D flyers will actually own.
You know, 40-60 or 60-90 size 3ders like the Hype 3D.

But the one i would LOVE to see on G3.5 is......
Madness 2 by zn line
or even something like a Bossanova or similar.
A madness i think would be a real looker on G3.5 with its transparent wings and general colourscheme.im trying to find some proper pics of it now (not easy).
Please please could someone hear my cries for some Average sized 3ders always seen at local patches. thanks

Lillelj :)

Ama#987 Lj_7

I would love to see the model LJ-7 from model aviation mag.Iv built this plane slightly larger than the plans(86''WS) with a modified Poulan 46cc 20x10 prop and its awesome for aerobatics or sport flying.Iv attached the ama pic and the one of mine.

Attachments

• PICT0008.JPG
    PICT0008.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 987.jpg
    987.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 8
  • PICT0019.JPG
    PICT0019.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 9
  • PICT0027.JPG
    PICT0027.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
When you request for an aircraft, it is very helpfull for the designers, when people would look after a good three side drawing of the aircraft. These three side drawings are the base of generating an aircraft. This normally increases the probability to get your aircraft modeled by one of the designers in this forum.

Wish List

1: T-rex 600
2: An area in the swap pages for custom engines and electric motors
3: Ultrafly Ultimate Biplane
4: Flying witch (why not)
5: Balsa Nova
6: Yogi's Chinook
7: Anything Hirobo

When you request for an aircraft, it is very helpfull for the designers, when people would look after a good three side drawing of the aircraft. These three side drawings are the base of generating an aircraft. This normally increases the probability to get your aircraft modeled by one of the designers in this forum.

Back