Request Aircraft here

And that idea is...?????? would be a cool addition to 105.;)

The pilot/ejector seat is the root frame, and the fuse and everthing else detaches together. I had planned on doing a F-111 at one point, way back, and thats was going to be a feature.

Well, it would be nice to see it done, I know there was a lot of interest it one , in the past. Not sure how, or if you could get a chute to deploy though

I would like to see a Balsa USA Moonraker or a Force One. I know there was a force one in the past, but it needs it's physics reworked.

I would like to request the Horizon Hobbies eFlite Shoestring, the World Models "Scarlet Screamer", or "Outrageous", or the NitroPlanes "Miss DARA". Any that accurately depicts a legal EF-1 racer. Rimfire EF-1 motor, APC 8X8E prop, 3000 mAH 70C battery. Thanks!

Last edited:
I would like to request the Horizon Hobbies eFlite Shoestring, the World Models "Scarlet Screamer", or "Outrageous", or the NitroPlanes "Miss DARA". Any that accurately depicts a legal EF-1 racer. Rimfire EF-1 motor, APC 8X8E prop, 3000 mAH 70C battery. Thanks!

One problem you may not be thinking through. The modelers here probably don't have or fly those planes so it's very difficult to 'accurately depict' the planes you're requesting. So you're requests are a bit unreasonable unless you're making the requests to KnifeEdge software, but this is a user to user forum so it's unlikely they'll answer your requests. You might call RF support and request the planes there and they can pass them along to the dev team. It takes a long time and lots of effort to create a 3d model but you can get a student version of 3ds Max and learn how to create the models yourself. There are tutorial videos to help you get your feet wet and you'll get links to them if you decide to go that way. I've been modeling for a few years but I don't take requests for models I just model what I want to fly.

I would actually like the Eflite T-28 2 meter big boy. It is a great flyer, and would make a wonderful trainer simulator. Big, slow and predictable.

Also a few more good heli's like the MSH Prosos 500 which is known world wide.

Searching for Seagull Boomerang taildragger

I am learning to fly a Seagull Boomerang V2 40 high wing trainer (balsa/ply airframe). It is configured as a taildragger with E-Flite Power 32 outrunner motor. I am unable to find an equivalent plane in RF8 or any of the add-ons. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Back