Request Aircraft here

Kmot, If you can give me some time to finish my Toucan, and get me some good pics to use as three views, Ill do it, if someone hasn't already started it.

abaser: Thanks!

Were the 3-views included in the Zip files no good?

For 3-view pics, is that literal? You want top down, side, and bottom up photos?

The problem with iproducts.............small screen and cant DL files even if I did see it. Those are sufficient. Would you want the electric or glow version?

His is electric, so I think that would be good.

I am going to try to entice him to buy RealFlight, and having a Pawnee in it might do the trick. Our flying field is already in the sim. :D

Need Heli Exceed RC G2 Brushless RC Helicopter 2.4Ghz 6-Channel

I would so be greatful if someone made this Heli for RealFlight (Exceed RC G2 Brushless RC Helicopter 2.4Ghz 6-Channel) If you need pictures or info here is a link http://www.xheli.com/exrcg2brrche.html
I bought mine on eBay for about $200. I crashed it 8 times and then bought Realflight. I am doing pretty good now but would love to have this Heli on the list.

Would be so greatful.

Shane711
:)

Buckeye T-2

Has someone done or started on the T-2 Buckeye? It is also a favorite of mine since I had 30 of them that I was responsible for for three years until the Navy tried going to contract support for them in Beeville, Tx. Which by the way bombed out because they didn't have the foggiest idea how to put together an accurate support cost per flight hour budget plan. hehehehehehe I think it is very funny when a civilian contractor thinks they can do thing cheaper...... :p :D

Bristol M-1

I requested a model of a Bristol M-1 in post 1455. There was so much going on at the time no one ever took on the model. The Bristol is a Balsa USA kit and makes a terrific flyer. One of the most interesting parts of the model is the transparent wing panels near the cockpit to give the pilot the ability to see below the plane. One of my flying buddies put a K&B .60 in his Bristol and it flew like a pattern plane until the wing snapped. :) An OS .40 4-strole makes this model putt-putt just fine.

Here is a large size plan: http://andy29847.smugmug.com/Other/RD-photos/i-m5d3FT9/0/O/bristol-m.1c-1.jpg

Here is a 3 view:
bristol_m_1_bullet-18046.jpg

Full size example:
brown%20bristol-S.jpg

And here is my model in the late 80's:
ww1-S.jpg

Exceed RC Concept X EDF Jet

Ha Ha Herc40, I think I would be to scared to fly that thing. :p

Exeed RC Concept X EDF Jet:

Wingspan:748mm
Length:940mm
Flying Weight:850g
Wing area: 11dm²
Wing Load:52g/dm²
Radio System: 4Ch Tx and 6 Ch Rx
6 9 gram servos
64mm Ducted fan
Brushless motor (2604-3900kv) and 45A ESC
Battery: 4 Cell Li-Po Battery,2200 mAh,14.8V

I have mor pics or you can go here.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 69A01-blue-05.jpg
    69A01-blue-05.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 2
brields said:
PLEEEAAASEEE??? i have a real one and need to start train to fly it cause i realy dont want to have to Xplane to my parents why i wrecked a $600 rc plane

$600.00? I found it for $129.00 :rolleyes:

A Devistator would be interesting in G5
Dont include the man in the picture if you make the plane.

length 6ft
has boost thrusters
retracts

hint: flies just like the G4 P-51 on low rates.
On high rates it flies like a Yak 54.

The engine is in the rear of the plane, using counter rotating props.
The plane should be red, not white or blue. The invasion stripes on the wings are O.K. though, as well as the checkered engine cowling and ruders
The plane is perfectly congruent

Attachments

• Back-1.png
    Back-1.png
    79.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Front-1.png
    Front-1.png
    76.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Side3.png
    Side3.png
    94.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Top.png