Request RF6 Aircraft Here

Ehh? :D

a3957667-93-toledo2.jpg

That aircraft does`nt look THAT old, I`d fly it around the pattern, once, just to check the connections and what not....No buddy box though..:D:D

A-10 Thunderbolt II

The A-10 Thunderbolt II is one of my favorate aircraft. The model provided on Realflight does it no justice at all.

If anyone is interested in modelling this beast, I have provided some three-views.

I would like to have a go at this modelling thing some time in the future, but time is very short at the moment. I only get a small window in the am hours to fly the real models on weekends if the weather is good, or the sim is the weather is bad. Week days are unfortunately full. :(

Attachments

• atl_a-10_10-b.jpg
    atl_a-10_10-b.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 5
  • a-10.jpg
    a-10.jpg
    342.7 KB · Views: 5
  • a10_1a.jpg
    a10_1a.jpg
    460.1 KB · Views: 9
  • a10_2a.jpg
    a10_2a.jpg
    497.9 KB · Views: 4
  • a10_3a.jpg
    a10_3a.jpg
    480.9 KB · Views: 8
I believe junkboy999 has/had one in the works.......... not sure if its a "II" though.....................search the forum

Last edited:
Ok, this is just too awesome to pass up. Cannot believe something like this exists!!!

Attachments

• seaducktechnical.gif
    seaducktechnical.gif
    120.7 KB · Views: 27
The A-10 Thunderbolt II is one of my favorate aircraft. The model provided on Realflight does it no justice at all.

If anyone is interested in modelling this beast, I have provided some three-views.

I would like to have a go at this modelling thing some time in the future, but time is very short at the moment. I only get a small window in the am hours to fly the real models on weekends if the weather is good, or the sim is the weather is bad. Week days are unfortunately full. :(

I'll make this plane for the sim.

Kudos for taking the time to READ the suggestions about requests, and Kudos AGAIN for posting usable 3-views.

I have a request to make an integral pattern plane. I use to have one until a recent mid air. I truly enjoyed it. Here are some pics. Hopefully these are like three views.:) I will supply modeler info and color scheme That I would like. Thanks.:):)

Attachments

• integral.jpg
    integral.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 6
  • integral top view.jpg
    integral top view.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 8
  • integral side view.jpg
    integral side view.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 11
I'll make this plane for the sim.

I can't wait to see this A-10. I've been wanting to make one forever, but I have no time with both my kids in school now, other family matters, the job and last on my list is freelance since I've had to push this out of the way for most of the year. Ugh.....Anyhow, glad to see a good modeler take this one up so quickly! :)

I can't wait to see this A-10. I've been wanting to make one forever, but I have no time with both my kids in school now, other family matters, the job and last on my list is freelance since I've had to push this out of the way for most of the year. Ugh.....Anyhow, glad to see a good modeler take this one up so quickly! :)

I've got to make a plane famous for being ugly -beautiful:D That's no easy task brother!

Will anyone ever release the 3ds export for Blender 2.5 and above? I could make models myself if someone did. Blender 2.49 is confusing to me.

Hi,
I have been hoping for someone to make a Douglas A-1 Skyraider for a long time.
I think this is a beautiful warbird and own all 3 sizes of the model.. 1600mm, 1100mm and 750mm made by FMS. (FMS=Durafly=Airfield).
I please hope that someone could find the time to make the 1600mm model. Models are available at Hobbyking.

Durafly 1600mm specs:
Twist and Turn Retracts & Retractable Tailwheel
Operating Gear Doors
Operating Air Brakes
Huge Scale Four Blade Prop
Full Range of Ordinance & Droptank Included
Wingspan: 1600mm
Length:1232mm
Flying Weight: 2800g
Servo: 9g x 7 & 40g x 2
Retracts: Servoless Twist & Turn Mains and also Retracting Tailwheel
ESC: 70A w/BEC
Motor: 4258 400kv Brushless Outrunner

The 1100mm version also has navigation lights... The Real plane also has folding wings, landing lights and lights on the bottom of the fuselage and top of the tail.
Please also include lights as on the Real plane... I will find more images if you would like..
I know this is the electric version, but the equivalent gas would be even better!

Link to youtube real plane:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKsbh9eVG0w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5kNlb0prOE&feature=fvwrel

Here are some pics of the 1600m version and the Real Plane's spec sheet.
Thanks much..!

Attachments

• skyraider-sub1.jpg
    skyraider-sub1.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 22
  • skyraider-sub3.jpg
    skyraider-sub3.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 15
  • skyraider-sub5.jpg
    skyraider-sub5.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 16
  • AD-4_BuAer_3_side_view.jpg