Request RF6 Aircraft Here

I wish Id found this earlier.:p It's so ugly, its gotta be built.:D

If someone is looking for a project before I get to it, Ill help get the info. There are fairly nice 3-views available I can get.

Attachments

• 1892277.jpg
    1892277.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 11
  • osh05_hiperbipe_0549.jpg
    osh05_hiperbipe_0549.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 11
3 times, really?? I'd hate to see you at a restaurant, continually ordering your meal until it shows up. I bet you drive the waiters crazy.

Stop it!!!!!! :mad:

Hi All,

Can someone PLEASE make a mini protos 450 .. 3S setup ... would be nice to have a 4s Stretch and 6s aswell.

But anyway i would really like to see a 3s mini protos 450, MKS servos, , FBL , NOT FB ..

That would be awesome, i'm even willing to donate some cash for one that flys well

Cheers

Mark

I won't even consider doing this request because of this multiple posting. I was probably your best bet too.

Heli Request

I have an Idea I'm sure no-one has thought of yet. Maybe.;)
I've never seen an H-53 series Aircraft for any versions of Realflight. So, I would like to put in a request for an MH-53J Pave Low III helicopter. My dad used to perform maintenance on these aircraft, and they're probably my favorite helicopter, too.
It would be easy to confuse this certain model of H-53 with the Super Stallion. I would REALLY prefer the Pave Low.
Replies would be appreciated.

Any modelers willing to take this task?:D

Video example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDxSU4NQgx0

Attachments

• MH-53 M Pave Low..USA..Luik 2007 (5).jpg
    MH-53 M Pave Low..USA..Luik 2007 (5).jpg
    276 KB · Views: 4
  • MH-53-Pave-Low-Helicopter-153.jpg
    MH-53-Pave-Low-Helicopter-153.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 53.jpg
    53.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 2
  • mh53_3v.jpg
    mh53_3v.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 3_7.jpg
    3_7.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Hi All,

Firstly let me say sorry for the multi post's , pretty sure i have fixed that up now.. New to forums, Sorry for my mistake.

Yes this is a heli ... Mini protos 450 .. 3S setup ... would be nice to have a 4s Stretch and 6s aswell.

I would really like to see a 3s mini protos 450, MKS servos, , FBL , NOT FB ..

Ok, im looking for plan views on the net, i have even mailed the maker of the model to get some more info if i can, i have found a protos 500 already done, see attached files, but it has a flybar, yuk.. maybe this can be converted to a fly bar less 500 ? And the tail fells like crap, so i dont really know how to get it to fly right, in any case it's fly bar anyway. Can someone who knows what they are doing convert this for a start to FBL and get it to fly right ?

EDIT: http://www.msheli.com/Manuale_mini_dwn.aspx For the manual for the mini Protos, Gives you the plan views i think you would need.

Also attached is a pic of it in flight ..

Thanks

Mark

P.S Sorry again for the posts, i have removed them now ..

Attachments

• Protos_EA_G35.g3x
    2 MB · Views: 7
  • MSH Protos_CS.G3X
    284.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Mini Protos.JPG
    Mini Protos.JPG
    437.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Hi All,

Firstly let me say sorry for the multi post's , pretty sure i have fixed that up now.. New to forums, Sorry for my mistake.

Yes this is a heli ... Mini protos 450 .. 3S setup ... would be nice to have a 4s Stretch and 6s aswell.

I would really like to see a 3s mini protos 450, MKS servos, , FBL , NOT FB ..

Ok, im looking for plan views on the net, i have even mailed the maker of the model to get some more info if i can, i have found a protos 500 already done, see attached files, but it has a flybar, yuk.. maybe this can be converted to a fly bar less 500 ? And the tail fells like crap, so i dont really know how to get it to fly right, in any case it's fly bar anyway. Can someone who knows what they are doing convert this for a start to FBL and get it to fly right ?

Thanks

Mark

P.S Sorry again for the posts, i have removed them now ..

Hi Mark. The only one who can make that conversion, visually is the original creator of the file. The form the 3d information takes once converted for RF is not something that can be used to further modify the visual aspects of the model.

That said, the physics for a model are, for the most part, independent of the visual aspects of the model. So the physics can be modified to fly as if it did not have a flybar. That is actually something you could do yourself, if you're motivated to learn how. And you're more likely to be motivated to do that than anyone else around here.

And in posting that I realized I forgot the specs for the Pave request.:rolleyes: So here:

Builder: Sikorsky
Power Plant: Two General Electric T64-GE/-100 engines
Thrust: 4,330 shaft horsepower per engine
Length: 88 feet (28 meters)
Height: 25 feet (7.6 meters)
Rotary Diameter: 72 feet (21.9 meters)
Speed: 165 mph (at sea level)
Ceiling: 16,000 feet (4,876 meters)
Maximum Takeoff Weight: 46,000 Lbs (Emergency War Plan - 50,000 Lbs)
Range: 600 nautical miles (unlimited with aerial refueling)
Armament: Combo of 7.62 miniguns (x3) or .50 Cal machine guns (x3)
Crew: 2 Pilots; 2 Flight Engineers; 2 Aerial Gunners
Date Deployed: 1981
Unit Flyaway Costs: $40 million (fiscal 2001 constant dollars)
Air Force Inventory: Active force, 13 MH-53J's, 25 MH-53M's; AFR & ANG, 0

Last edited:
88 feet long? Sorry, that's too big for me to model.

I really provided those to scale the physical model with...:eek: Besides, there aren't any official Pave Low models out there, just mods of CH-53 Ds and custom-built aircraft.

Last edited:
It takes anywhere from 50-200 hours or more to make a model. Simply stating the name of a model has never been very successful here. I have no idea what a mini Protos is. If you want to get a designer's attention, you must intrigue him. Provide 3-views and other reference photos and materials. Make him want to build that model. What size do you want? How much should it weigh? What kind of power plant should it have? I'd be shocked if "Bump .. on the mini Protos" get's any modeler's attention.

Never mind - you're the one who made several posts requesting that model. In light of that, have patience. Like I said, it takes many, many hours to build a model. If you got someone's attention, they'll say so pretty quick. But we're all busy with other projects. It is like a lottery to get your request picked up. There are more requests being made than models being built.

Last edited:
Can someone please make the original Canopy and the low skids of the T-rex 700E DFC model.. its really one of the nicest helis i know :)

Thanx in advance

Yozim

You can set lights up any way you wish but once setup by the designer they cannot be changed. Selectable lights cannot work.

I dont think you can do 2 sets of lights in RF.........
RF 's lights are not switchable ....RF only turns lights on and off with the suns inclination
meaning they will only turn "On" when it gets dark in the sim

Select a different prop to see a night glow prop disc...not all props have them available

Helis I woule like to see

There are a few helis that can use a face lift and a few new birds that could added added to the line up.

Gaui X7
Gaui Nx4
Gaui X2

MSH Mini Protos New
MSH Protos500 FBL (a refresh) already have the G4 model but its lets say dated..
MSH Protos700 FBL New Not on the market yet

KASAMA Dune

AleeS Rush 750

Compass Warp360
Compass HV7

there are many more im sure and if I mention something that is already complete please ignore.

as for airplanes

Not sure if a P-61 was covered but I saw that P-67 which is awesome.

P61 Black widow is out there or variants
P51 twin variant
Japanese
Nakajima Ki-84 Frank
Kawsaki Ki- 61 Tony
Misubishi J2m Raiden Jack

Jets
X-70B
XF2Y Convair (Sea Jet)
XP- 79 ( Jet flying wing made to ram aircraft )
Sabb J-21

Movies Aircraft
Any aircraft from 1930's the movie "things to come" (several design that are interesting)
Jet from movie "Stealth"
Jet from "Fire Fox"

Back