Rf6 == Fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
A long time ago she said she'd like to go skydiving. I told her I'd love to go with her. What red-blooded American male wouldn't love to push his mother in law out of an airplane? :D

LOL Dude you're cracking me up! Great sig. You're almost having as much fun with this thing as I am. You've got to put that lift shot on your desk top. I swear, every time I go there, I about roll out of my chair. :D

To much fun !.....nice to see that jeff has a good sense of humor
Sky diving with the mother in law?...oh the endless possibilities :p :p

You guys are to funny. I like seeing everyone having fun with the new features.

Now if you could please leave my family jewels alone. :)

To funny!
Thanks,
Chris McVey

Chris, you're a good sport. They say, what goes around, comes around. If I'm not on my toes, I know my likeness is going to end up in RF and I'll get what I got coming. Then you can do a few punch outs with my jewels on the end of the rope. :D RF6==a ton of fun for me.

So, after 13 pages, you guys finally figured out that the value for g may in fact be correct.

Therefore, it must be something about the airflow dynamics around objects that is making models feel overly floaty in RF6.

BTW, if you actually read any of my posts, you would have seen that I was using Phrank's data to estimate the value of g. You might have also noticed that I mentioned the overly floaty feeling in my OP but you wasted ~10 pages on personal attacks instead.

Still no comments as to my second complaint??

"What's this bogging at full throws nonsense? NONE of my REAL helis do that."

Last edited:
prototype3a said:
but you wasted ~10 pages on personal attacks instead.
Go back and read your OP. Is it any wonder you feel there are so many "personal attacks" when your lead post is the same way?

"awful. ...garbage. ...very fake. ...all wrong....nonsense......The only thing that G6 discs are good for is a 4 second light show in your microwave."

You couldn't get enough trash talk in your post. How is your thread supposed to be taken seriously?

prototype3a said:
Do you work for KE? Did you take any of the "trash talk" about RF6 as a personal attack?

Wow! Clueless. just absolutely 100%... O.K. 75% clueless.
You don't even own RF6, so you haven't even had a good-length experience. So why do you keep instigating?
(initiating face-palm... WHAAP!)

Attachments

• 618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg
    618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
prototype3a said:
Do you work for KE? Did you take any of the "trash talk" about RF6 as a personal attack?

I would take that trash talk from an individual who DOESN'T even own the sim as an indicator of a clueless forum TROLL.

Thank's for removing all doubt!

Mikeymike21 said:
The newest update feels better so far. I only had a few minutes to try it.
Whoa! Really? :confused:
Unless you have something newer than .027, what exactly is different than before? :eek:

Even with that

The only changes to the helis in .027 is a change with the heli hover trainer
and a fly bar weight adjustment...
I thought you usually flew fly bar-less birds anyhow
:confused:

Mikey got the special update. Shhhh Top secret. He was trying to send a top secret PM report to Jim and accidentally posted it in the forum. There Mikey you're off the hook.

Last edited:
Mikeymike21 said:
Changes werent listed in the post by ryan.

That's a big 180 from "the experts prefer 3.5.", "professional pilots don't use Simulators", "G5 was better than 6" .... to paraphrase a few of your quotes.
Undocumented changes? :eek: That's quite an oversight from KE on their latest flagship product.

I'm not buying it. Fess up man, who got to you? :p Did the check finally arrive in the mail? :p

Mikeymike21 said:
Changes werent listed in the post by ryan.
That's right, boys. The changes were sent to Mikey this time, not the News and Announcements threads as they've always been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back