SAB GOBLIN Build

I appreciate the support guys. The people that matter know where I'm coming from. That's all that matters to me. Thanks guys.:)

Yeah I will get over it :)

It´s just to bad, that a "bad new user" gets ignored and also insulted, cause he was asking for an update and doing a bad joke. That makes me angry and writing just so much.

To be a KE Member you always have to brownnose to the author and never say a bad word, cause we want many defective models...Oh man....

It´s just to bad, that a "bad new user" gets ignored and also insulted, cause he was asking for an update and doing a bad joke. That makes me angry and writing just so much.

To be a KE Member you always have to brownnose to the author and never say a bad word, cause we want many defective models...Oh man....

im not new and im sure boof would not make a change for me unless i was his best friend or something. :p

you are going a bit too far with the brown nose comment and such, its okay to keep it to yourself.

Last edited:
While you think you may know something about Boof's character, your character is pretty clear here. You have a lot of nerve essentially demanding that changes be made to a free model. And when those changes aren't forthcoming, then you try to manipulate and shame the modeler into doing what you wish.

And this after previous stuff that was in incredibly poor taste towards that same modeler.

Unbelievable, but sadly, all to believable. :rolleyes:

I didn´t manipulate anything so maybe there is something that you read not correctly. Or should I say, that you didn´t understood?

Dang man! Your joke was insulting. Then you insulted me personally. Finally you apologized and I forgave you. Now you aren't getting what you want from me and here you are insulting me again. I wouldn't upload a new EA if you brown nosed me. No one does that anyways. If the goblin is sooo bad uninstall it.

You just have no clue. Not even the beginning of one. Constructive criticism is no problem. But you seem to think you are entitled to whatever changes you want. And frankly that attitude just isn't going to work here.

Just go away. Bullys are not appreciated and that is exactly how you are acting here.

you are going a bit too far with the brown nose comment and such, its okay to keep it to yourself.

Going too far cause I say what I want and many users think...

Same brownnose as on many other forums...No matter how bad a release is ( don´t meaning models here), everybody say "Wow...what a release"

Wrong World...

Going too far cause I say what I want and many users think...

Same brownnose as on many other forums...No matter how bad a release is ( don´t meaning models here), everybody say "Wow...what a release"

Wrong World...

No going to far as in unnecessary information and assuming that you must be a suck up to get something done.

Im not on anyones side here, looking at this from a neutral point of veiw theres no point in posting about it anymore because its not going to happen.

Just post your schemes and put this behind you :)

No one wants my Schemes here. I think they do not fit since this is quality work against to many overbearing peoples...

>implying that my work isnt quality -angry face-

Heheh

its okay, your schemes are more than wanted and welcome here

I don´t think that they are wanted. I even posted a Beta Link to my Goblin Sounds, with the wish of some feedback. They get downloaded and no word anymore.

I don´t think that they are wanted. I even posted a Beta Link to my Goblin Sounds, with the wish of some feedback. They get downloaded and no word anymore.

I have them, but i haven't had a chance to do anything with them, since the Sim has Blade sounds and i hear what sounds like blades in the recordings, it may cause problems though. If possible it would be best to record the heli without blades so we just hear the motor sounds. Granted the RPM would be higher but that can be accounted for.

I have them, but i haven't had a chance to do anything with them, since the Sim has Blade sounds and i hear what sounds like blades in the recordings, it may cause problems though. If possible it would be best to record the heli without blades so we just hear the motor sounds. Granted the RPM would be higher but that can be accounted for.

yes but they are imroving the blade sounds from RF. If you compare Videos of the Goblin and this sounds in RF, you will hear that they are extremely near..

Back