SAB GOBLIN Build

You're in a good spot Reggie.
a Free AND Purchased copy of RF6.
I think Brian should be begging you for that spare copy of RF6. :D

Friends don't let friends run outdated software. ;)

:rolleyes: A big part of RF6 IS improved heli physics. I'm no heli guy, but I've heard several people who know helis well say that RF is now better than that other sim.

I did buy the full version of RF6 with radio to replace my old one :)
Tech support would've helped you out for alot less than $200, or am I missing something?

And you could give your second copy of RF6 to Brian, since you know his story and all. Everyone's a winner!!

Kyle Stacey ringing it out on the Goblin 700

This is Kyle flying at the evergreen AP in the SAB Goblin 700 with the physics as released. This is posted with his blessings. Comments welcome.

For anyone new to recordings you must have the SAB Goblin EA for this recording to work.

Attachments

• Kyle Stacy_SAB Goblin 700_1.recording
    509.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I wish the recording player had slow motion.... are you listening KE???? It would be nice to be able to slow it down to see what he is really doing.

This is Kyle flying at the evergreen AP in the SAB Goblin 700 with the physics as released. This is posted with his blessings. Comments welcome.

For anyone new to recordings you must have the SAB Goblin EA for this recording to work.

Does the sim speed affect recording playback? I have no idea, but it's a thought.

(And no, they're not listening. :()

Wow that is some seriously impressive flying. And clearly:

a) The physics on the Goblin must be pretty close if he can pull off a routine like that using it.

b) The physics in RealFlight when realized properly with a model must also be pretty close.

I dare say that the argument by some that the "other" Sim has better Heli physics is made pretty irrelevant by this post. Even if you concede that, (and I'm not doing so having seen this), the physics here are clearly good enough for all but the very few mortals who are in Kyle's league.

Might I suggest posting a link in your file description?

Not many can back their files this way. And yes, I found an app that let me dl it.:D

I watched a video a couple days ago that had a camera focused on the guy's hands in the corner of the screen. How do you heli guys not break the stiks off your txs?

Does the sim speed affect recording playback? I have no idea, but it's a thought.

(And no, they're not listening. :()

If they were listening they would have banned the spammer and addressed the ratings issue. I am thinking they are all on vacation or to busy working on 6.5 to moderate their own forums.

Back