bugatti_FRONT.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 10
  • bugatti_SIDE.jpg
    bugatti_SIDE.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 23
  • bugatti_top.jpg
    bugatti_top.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 15
Now that one will fly. Does it actually have a tail wheel or just a skid? Can't tell from these pictures.

Bugatti Racer Rocks!!

I would love to see the bugatti racer. Another one of my favorites is the SU-37 Berkut. Attatched is the 3 view for this amazing aircraft.

Attachments

• su-37_berkut.jpg
    su-37_berkut.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 24
dhk79 said:
Now that one will fly. Does it actually have a tail wheel or just a skid? Can't tell from these pictures.
Yeah she is a purtty one ain't she and to think this is pre-WW2. I do believe there is a tail wheel. If you zoom in on the side view you can see it. Then again it may just be a skid.

There is a little wheel under the tail, by the way.

Attachments

• wantabuga.jpg
    wantabuga.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 37
Come on Doug......do it, do it, do it.........hint hint!!! You know you want to!!! :) And yes the flaps look like a nice challenge to set up and get working properly! It's a very beautiful aircraft

I will, as long as Tony is not planning to. He posted the 3-view, so I figure he's got first crack at it if he wants.

I'm thinking 1/5th scale with a scale power to weight ratio. Let's see if Ettore Bugatti was right about how fast this sucker is.

All yours Doug and thank you for asking first. I have too many other project now anyways :D Pancake physics, an X-31 Vector me and Wingdude have been working on and of course the Podracer from Starwars :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thought I would add something to keep this thead alive. I found a couple more strange ones for ya all.

Attachments

• aca5-col.jpg
    aca5-col.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 52
  • benz.jpg
    benz.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
A Flying Aircraft carrier, interesting.
Are those Kamikazee pilots? I don't see any landing gears on their birds. :eek:

phrank said:
A Flying Aircraft carrier, interesting.
Are those Kamikazee pilots? I don't see any landing gears on their birds. :eek:
Yeah pretty much :eek: They had ejection seats but do you really think the pilot would survive :rolleyes: The idea was point the plane/missile at the target and eject at the last second right into enemy territory.

Back