Super Sportster 120

Super Sportster Patroit CS … just a recoloring of the original … with some text.
However, it looks sort of British.
Anyone know why our foremother(s) chose the same colors as the British when we were in the process of winning our independence from them. Bloody unusual, don't you think.

Attachments

• Super Sportster_Patroit_CS.RFX
    597.3 KB · Views: 7
  • ScreenShot1590458807.jpg
    ScreenShot1590458807.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 16
Super Sportster Patroit CS … just a recoloring of the original … with some text.
However, it looks sort of British.
Anyone know why our foremother(s) chose the same colors as the British when we were in the process of winning our independence from them. Bloody unusual, don't you think.
I just grabbed it.. thanks!

Not trying to beat this to death, but posting another variation of Super Sportster Patroit CS.
Engine and Engine compartment jazzed up a little, some subtle changes and additions.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1590599836.jpg
    ScreenShot1590599836.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Super Sportster Patroit II_CS.RFX
    543.6 KB · Views: 5
The Super Sportster 96 and the color schemes are ready for release so I think I'll release them tomorrow. I did rework the engine curve some and gave it more torque so be sure and overwrite everything when you import the released version. There's no real speed increase I just increased the torque to pull it through aerobatics better so it is a nice improvement.

They say there's no time like the present so I just uploaded the Super Sportster 96 and the additional color schemes for it. I needed to clear this off my plate because it looks like I have another project to start soon.

Just grabbed them all. I'll save my silver CS for a bit later to bump it back to the top of things for people to noticed.

Just grabbed them all. I'll save my silver CS for a bit later to bump it back to the top of things for people to noticed.
You might need to export your color scheme again before you can upload it. I tried to upload one of the color schemes I created this morning but got an error that said it didn't belong to that plane. I reworked the engine profile this morning so I had to the export the EA again and I guess they look at the time stamp of the color scheme which were exported before I created the last export of the EA. So I had to export them again before I could upload them.

Technoid Said:" I needed to clear this off my plate because it looks like I have another project to start soon."

Alright … Hope that 'project' isn't a honey-do but an aircraft … That would be Fantastic !!!

Thanks guys I'm glad you like the plane I hope you enjoy flying it. I do have some work around the house to catch up on so I'll probably take a week off to do that but yes the project I was talking about is a plane. Right now I can't say much about it because I'm waiting to hear back from someone that has information I need before I can start it. But it's the type of plane I like to model an old school RC plane with an engine up front. So after I get the information I need I'll start a build thread for it.

Back