T-28 Trojan

I hope you put Huff n Puff on the swaps soon, I really like that CS, goes very nice with this plane!

I set everything to MAXIMUM - highest settings ... checked all my file naming ... and I still cant get a clean looking plane like you posted ...

Makes me wonder ... I am tempted to delete it and start all over .... NOT. It may look simple, but there was a lot of trial and error involved ...

So I really hope good 'ol' Technoid ... decides to upload the CS ... so I can look at the changes he made to get it to look like his posted picture, and not like my nightmare.

Is the spec map showing in the color scheme folder?

here is what I have for my colorscheme file

[Main]
AppVersionBuild=UINT64:800019
BaseVehicle=STRING:T-28B Trojan
BlurEnabled=BOOL:No
DDSFileName=STRING:F:\Documents\RealFlight 8\Vehicles\CustomModels\T-28B Trojan\HUFF n PUFF.dds
GlowEnabled=BOOL:No
NormalMap=STRING:F:\Documents\RealFlight 8\Vehicles\CustomModels\T-28B Trojan\HUFF n PUFF_n.tga
Reflectivity=FLOAT:0.35
Specular=FLOAT:1.
SpecularMap=STRING:F:\Documents\RealFlight 8\Vehicles\CustomModels\T-28B Trojan\HUFF n PUFF_s.tga
TGAFileName=STRING:F:\Documents\RealFlight 8\Vehicles\CustomModels\T-28B Trojan\HUFF n PUFF.tga
TexturePath=STRING:F:\Documents\RealFlight 8\Vehicles\CustomModels\T-28B Trojan
Version=INT:1

All TGA and DDS files are named correct and in the proper paths ...
I have tried everything in the graphics settings, from low to highest, even turning of shadows ... nothing seems to work on the "Huff"

Haven't had this issue before, and some airfields are worse than others ...

I never had to drop the *_s.* files in the Colorscheme folder before ... but it is worth a try ...

Last edited:
I've been gone taking the wife to a doctor's appointment in Dallas. I just exported what I have here and deleted it from the ColorSchemes folder and then imported it to make sure it worked okay. The imported version looked the same as before so I'll upload it and you can upload it to the swaps when you're ready.

Could you post your layered file with the updated panel lines in it?

Attachments

• HUFF n PUFF_CS.RFX
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
I've been gone taking the wife to a doctor's appointment in Dallas. I just exported what I have here and deleted it from the ColorSchemes folder and then imported it to make sure it worked okay. The imported version looked the same as before so I'll upload it and you can upload it to the swaps when you're ready.

Could you post your layered file with the updated panel lines in it?

I can .... it's a beast, and if I load it as a psd file, the groups might be lost ... so, it might get confusing...

I will load both the B & C template updates

PS. Thank you ...

Last edited:
Updated t-28b templates w/panel lines

Attachments

• T-28B psd Template 2-20-2018.rar.RFX
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
  • T-28B PSPro Template 2-20-2018.rar.RFX
    6.4 MB · Views: 3
T-28c updated templates w/panel lines

Attachments

• T-28C PSPro Template 2-20-18.rar.RFX
    5.4 MB · Views: 5
  • T-28C PSD Template 2-20-18.rar.RFX
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
Free download ... till you open them up and you feel like your head explodes looking at all those layers ... I like to attempt to keep them grouped ... but ... nothing ever goes as planned ...

I sometimes feel like the guy in the movie "scanners" ...

Back