The last model the swaps will see from me.

Boof69

I am tired of the issues with the KE swaps page and how it protects the malicious and not the people that work on these models for hundreds of hours. Not to mention the cry babies that want it now! The ones who don't want to upgrade and expect me to create special versions for the old version they refuse to upgrade from. I'm tired of caring about how models will do and then being brow beaten for caring.

I will still be here for any of the modelers that are up and coming because I enjoy that immensely. I will still post regularly but KE has seen it's last model from me unless something drastic changes. Like the rating system is dropped or names of raters are revealed.

I thought about a designers swap page here in the forum but I don't think anyone but I would post there.

I will still be here for any of the modelers that are up and coming because I enjoy that immensely.

This is a relief because i just recently installed Max 2012 as i want to really learn this modeling stuff this time around and I am making time for me to learn how to do it and I am going to need a lot of help. :eek:

Last edited:
Really boof !....you get a 1 from some stupid idiot ..... An idiot who could easily make an AV "To fly like his"
you should know that a 1 rating is meaningless to the people whom opinions should be caring about
You are ONE of the best modelers here (there is NO #1...but thats a topic of later discussion)

Dont lie you love to model for RF are you reall going to give it up just because of one stupid idiot ?

I mean this in the most respectable way boff ...............
get you egotistical head out of your ^$$ !!!
F$%^$K the rating system .....Its meaning less !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give the guy some credit.................
at least it was not anonymous !
And this instance is proof that a requirement to leave a user name is so important .............it weeds out the ***^$^$^@$ !!!!......now we know who he is !
and can just blow off any future rating he may give ....all he did was render any future rating from him meaningless !

Last edited:
Really boof !....you get a 1 from some stupid idiot ..... An idiot who could easily make an AV "To fly like his"
you should know that a 1 rating is meaningless to the people whom opinions should be caring about
You are ONE of the best modelers here (there is NO #1...but thats a topic of later discussion)

Dont lie you love to model for RF are you reall going to give it up just because of one stupid idiot ?

Yeah I agree with this. I mean the kid that rated a 1 is obviously really immature given that he uploaded a complete POS av and all the other trash he posted reciently, and I call bogus till I see proof that he even has a Goblin.

Heck I got a 6 on a engine sound file of a old jet engine and he stated its not a real engine sound. Lol, the kid is too young to know what a old turbojet sounds like.

Yes really. It doesn't have to do with the 1. He didn't post that until after I created this thread. I actually have way less of a problem with him because his name is there. His rating and comment is actually a retaliation because I rated allot of his junk files honestly.
You haven't really payed much attention to my actions here Maj. I am no egotist. I try to help anyone who asks for help and encourage anyone starting out. I don't scathe people for not being as knowledgeable as I or the rest of us regulars.
I love to model that's true and I will continue to do so. I wouldn't be the first to drop off and model for themselves. I'm not storming off and forsaking the relationships I have here.
By the way there is no way to respectfully tell someone to get their egotistical head out of their ^$$.

Last edited:
Yes really. It doesn't have to do with the 1. He didn't post that until after I created this thread. I actually have way less of a problem with him because his name is there. His rating and comment is actually a retaliation because I rated allot of his junk files honestly.
You haven't really payed much attention to my actions here Maj.
Oh yes I have ....

I thought you did this for yourself?
For you to say that it had nothing to do with the ratings is IMO disingenuous ................... The Title and FIRST line of the OP says otherwise....................
I am tired of the issues with the KE swaps page and how it protects the malicious and not the people that work on these models for hundreds of hours. Not to mention the cry babies that want it now! .
How can you say I'm not paying attention?

Then........

The ones who don't want to upgrade and expect me to create special versions for the old version they refuse to upgrade from. I'm tired of caring about how models will do and then being brow beaten for caring. .

boof ........
Let me get this strait....Some guy makes a request for a EA thats compatible with an older version .....Hardly a request that has not been asked for
and in return given on many occasions.......
...He asked ...you declined ...theres nothing wrong with that
We all agree that if he wants it so bad to upgrade like everyone else ....even if he berated you afterwards , or maybe gave a poor rating . in the big picture you know we know its a masterpiece.....so why CARE ?..you're really not posting here because of some idiot who won't upgrade........... ....REALLY????
I can't be the only one that sees it that way ....Am I ???

Last edited:
I for one REALLY hated to see this post. After such an excellent release of a beautiful piece of work. I hope you will change your mind as time goes on.

I do think that change is necessary in the rating system. I just don't know how to do it properly. One number never provides enough information. I was thinking of a format where it took the user about 5 minutes to fill it out, never anonymously, and covered several aspects of the work. #of downloads is far more meaningful to me but that has a lot to do with the inherent popularity of the aircraft itself.

Scott, in looking at your file this morning, this is what I see. When I looked last night, I think it had 5 rates. Now there's 14, 11 of which are 10s. That tells me something right there. I haven't got that many rates in my last couple models COMBINED! It's also got 300 DLs in less than 48 hours. I was happy to be at 150 at this stage with my Pitts. Kyle even give it a10. That should be enough said right there.

Look, I get you care about what your ratings are. I have no problem with that. Look at the bigger picture here. You have a high amount of ratings which is a little unusual lately, quick DL count, a reputable member giving it a 10, and 10 other 10s to go with his.

If I were a new guy, and I came across this model, 1) I'm looking at the pluses and minuses. Well in favor of the pluses. 2) How long has it been up? Wow! Less than 2 days. :eek:

My point is this, I know how you feel about the rating system, and what you want done. Deaf ears it's on again I feel. With that being said, ratings be damned!! You have one bad a$$ model, and everyone knows it. Jealousy/retaliation rates..............forgeeet about em!!:)

I really can't argue with your points andy. I know how I'm looking here but I'm just trying to keep my blood pressure down and not uploading will accomplish that. Very well stated andy.

I'm not trying to make anyone look bad. I'm just using this as an opportunity to show how I personally look at this. Do I hope you change your mind, yes. However, it's your time, your models, your decision. I respect whatever you decide to do.

I like how MM21 (who seemingly started most of the troubles dealing with this model, openingly telling Boof he'd be sending a modified model to a member that wanted it, but couldn't download the 6 version) Then in this thread, MM21 tries to look like a good guy and points out that he reported the 1 rating to the mods.....is MM21 that oblivious? Or is his ego the one that is overly large around here?

To me, Reggie is a kid who will never change. I think he's only part of the problem here. Seriously, how much trouble has that kid caused here, under all of his identities? Too many to count, that's for sure.

Back