The plane exchange..

hotrodderekj

Hi You guys!

I was wondering if anyone had the A-10 Warthog EA. and the X-29 EA. they will upload on swap pages so I can try them out ? I would really appreciate it!!

Thanks in advance, hotrodderekj.

Nobody holds back EAs until requested. EAs are always posted when complete, if they are posted at all. Some people don't share EAs, and that is their right.

What worked? You downloaded the free AddOn, and went to the store and bought the Expansion Pack? :confused:

Last edited:
Those are the ONLY 2 possible solutions

:rolleyes: You were told very early on in this thread and the other*thread that the A-10 was free and legal to obtain
Why would we repeat what boof69 told you ?...don't you read your own thread :confused::confused:

* What happened to to other thread ?
the one you were openly asking for us to engage in piracy for the X-29 ???
Also not sure But didn't you have another username earlier today ?

Last edited:

:rolleyes: You were told very early on in this thread and the other*thread that the A-10 was free and legal to obtain
Why would we repeat what boof69 told you ?...don't you read your own thread :confused::confused:

If you are referring to me, this is my first time EVER starting a thread, sir.

Busted !
You really want us to believe ...as long as we've been around

that within 1 days time 2 folks are asking for the SAME exact EA's out out the 100's available and even asking someone to upload them as well..............Come on !!!....I'm not

only one other member responded before boof told you how to legally obtain those files yet you say............
Wondered why the others on this thread weren't willing to share this info to me? :confused:
What otherS ?........... there was just one
..you're referring to the other members in the other thread WEREN'T YOU.......
get your serial numbers ready ...........I think you'll be asked for them soon
When and only when KE confirms you're legit , will I give you an apology and any further information and I think others here should do the same

Last edited:
If you are referring to me, this is my first time EVER starting a thread, sir.

Who else would I be referring to?
These are quotes from the this and the other thread
Hi You guys!
I was wondering if anyone had the A-10 Warthog EA. and the X-29 EA. they will upload on swap pages so I can try them out ? I would really appreciate it!!
Thanks in advance, hotrodderekj.

Wondering if anyone can down load the Grumman Jet X-29 for me? I see the Aircraft Variant for this plane on the "swap pages" but I don't see the actual model. I would appreciate it highly :)
WOW Really?

Last edited:
If you downloaded an Expansion Pack, then SHAME ON YOU. Did you steal Real Flight as well? :mad:

Really?
https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=25444

Very similar answers to your original query here...

For one, I didn't know what you were talking about because I don't visit here much.. 2nd, You had to go back to 03-07-2010 to find ONE thread topic I started!!! ONE!! Which indicate that I DO HAVE A LIFE!! So what is the point of your ridicule? To be honest I really forgot about that thread because it's been OVER 2 YEARS AGO!!!

I bought Realflight 4G Simulation a few years ago from a hobby shop and quite a few expansion packs with it, BUT COULDN'T find the pack that had the X-29. I think the X-29 is from 3G. I went to many hobby shops and they were all out of stock. So, I went to swap pages and realflight site to try to find it, seeing that the swap pages had so many planes I never had before, I thought to find the X-29 there. But it wasn't. That's, I think, I started the first topic thread to ask.......And, now years later, the 2nd topic of the similar subject. I thought that Downloading and uploading here was almost like trading cards (If you modify an aircraft or airport and upload to share/trade with others as others up and download to share/trade with you. BUT Judging By the rock throwing, I was dead wrong............ I mean I ruffled some feathers here!!! Didn't mean to do anything wrong. I thought the swap pages site was to, well..... swap planes and stuff....I guess I was wrong...

Last edited:
If you downloaded an Expansion Pack, then SHAME ON YOU. Did you steal Real Flight as well? :mad:

Ok, this is going out of hand! I didn't downloaded an expansion pack. I downloaded what I needed with from knifeedge.com, and nowhere else, with the help of Boof69. That's all I did.

Now for you to start finger pointing indicates to me that you are a mess starter, and that's not cool!! Especially since I didn't say anything to offend you. I asked for something, you gave me an answer along with others. But one out the crowd directed to what I really needed. I didn't ridicule anyone along the way yet you, phrank & Numbskull did. Why? ALL download I get come from swap pages anyway. So, you are saying that site is an illegal downloading site?

Last edited:

I didn't know what or to whom you were talking about at first, and boof69 answer was simple to understand without the criticism..

Ok, this is going out of hand! I didn't downloaded an expansion pack. I downloaded what I needed with from knifeedge.com, and nowhere else, with the help of Boof69. That's all I did.

Now for you to start finger pointing indicates to me that you are a mess starter, and that's not cool!! Especially since I didn't say anything to offend you. I asked for something, you gave me an answer along with others. But one out the crowd directed to what I really needed. I didn't ridicule anyone along the way yet you, phrank & Numbskull did. Why? ALL download I get come from swap pages anyway. So, you are saying that site is an illegal downloading site?

I ridiculed you? All I did was point out that you had another thread going.

Enjoy your X29.

Back