The plane exchange..

Please explain how you forgot a 2 year old thread
you posted in 4 days ago ?????????????????????..for starters

LOOK HOW I POSTED EACH OF THE TOPICS!!!! I posted first topic over 2 years ago. Got offline for awhile to attend to my life. Until, Like you say, "4 days ago," I GOT BACK on here asking the same thing, totally forgetting about the last thread I did OVER 2 YEARS ago.

oh I understand completely..

Then explain
where I'm not getting you or where you're coming from
I could understand you better , by you answering the question I just asked you

Ok, here we go again, I came on here aking about cetain planes to see if there were available for download. That's all I wanted. I didn't ask how to steal a download or anything like that! I wanted to know is if these planes were available to download. I wanted to "steal" them, I wouldn't broadcast here about it. Apparently That what you guys are saying that exactly what I was doing, in which I didn't realize.

Understand now?

For one, I didn't know what you were talking about because I don't visit here much.. 2nd, You had to go back to 03-07-2010 to find ONE thread topic I started!!! ONE!! Which indicate that I DO HAVE A LIFE!! So what is the point of your ridicule? To be honest I really forgot about that thread because it's been OVER 2 YEARS AGO!!!
On 10-20-12 ....2 days after you posted in that 2 year old thread on on 10-18-12
you said that you have never started a thread and this was the first one .. does this remind you
If you are referring to me, this is my first time EVER starting a thread, sir.

Notice on the 20th that you are saying that you never started a thread before ....
and then say you forgot about it on the 21st.......
yet you posted in the thread you supposedly never started and forgotten about on the 18th? ............ hows that possible ???
https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=25444

Attachments

• ScreenShot027.jpg
    ScreenShot027.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 3
  • ScreenShot028.jpg
    ScreenShot028.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
On 10-20-12 ....2 days after you posted in that 2 year old thread on on 10-18-12
you said that you have never started a thread and this was the first one .. does this remind you

Notice on the 20th that you are saying that you never started a thread before ....
yet you posted in the thread you supposedly never started on the 18th? and then say you forgot about it on the 21st... hows that possible ???

Wow.. Yet, if you look back some more, you would noticed I said I forgot about that, OVER 2 YEAR OLD thread. That is the reason I posted a similar topic again! if I had of remembered about the first one I posted, I wouldn't posted a similar newer topic again. I would have just look up the first one.

and then say you forgot about it on the 21st.......
yet you posted in the thread you supposedly never started and forgotten about on the 18th? ............ hows that possible ???
Apparenty you guys aren't paying attention to my replies. I already covered this. Since you are playing detective, look up all of my replies, please...

All of this is just stupid.. This is my last reply, I got what i wanted, clear and legal (already checked into it) . I don't have to answer to any of you that are throwing stones, in which live in glass houses yourselves. So keep bashing if you like.. I will just cancel this account and come back later under a new name anyway.

Last edited:
OK I get it
......you posted in a thread
you forgot about...(the one you never started )
before you started this one
in which you deny the other one
that you posted in
BEFORE you forgot about that one ....got it !.......:rolleyes:

You live in a twisted world my friend..............I'm done

Last edited:
OK I get it
......you posted in a thread
you forgot about...(the one you never started )
before you started this one
in which you deny the other one
that you posted in
BEFORE you forgot about that one ....got it !.......:rolleyes:

You live in a twisted world my friend..............I'm done

No, you don't got it. But what you got now! Your name suits you..

Back