The plane exchange..

I was done with this topic, but since you brought it back up: how did you get Expansion Pack 1?

Criticism ?
There is no doubt you deserved it
There is no doubt that you were asking folks to do something illegal ......yet unknown to you , imposable
There is no doubt you said this was your first and only thread when asked about the other one
There is no doubt that you were not telling the truth when you said that
There is no doubt that you claimed you got EA's from Ex. packs you did not purchase...which can only be done through piracy
Shall I continue ??

He wanted the one from the ex pack mikey
thats why he says he went out and bought it
even if thats the one he wanted
He lied to us all saying this was his first thread
and he also admitted to previously getting pirated files
no excuse

I thought the swap pages site was to, well..... swap planes and stuff....I guess I was wrong...

That's what it is for, but the swap pages are not for Piracy, which is the point everyone is making.

You've effectively asked people to try to Pirate something that they cannot do anyway.

The Add-ons are free and downloadable.

The Expansion Packs are NOT free nor are you permittted to distribute them or their contents.

User created planes are just that.

Then I was misunderstood and I misunderstood how this thing works, then! For the record to everyone, I buy all of my expansion packs. When I modify an aircraft, I would try to upload to share with everyone here (as I see multitudes are doing on swap pages) . I thought that the X-29 Jet was based off of a plane that I had already but didn't know which one. Since I bought the G4 simulation software from the hobby shop (G4.5 was also a free download from realflight, by the way and got new planes there too) , I discovered a lot of the G4 planes were based off some of the G3 planes. And When I looked up Realflight online, dicovered some of the Realflight downloads were free (for example, the free download that included the A-10 that one of you pointed out). I figured I would search for the X-29 here as well, that's all. I have no problem buying the expansion pack that included the X-29, as I buy expansion packs anyway. One of you gave me a simple answer of direction and didn't criticized me for it. It seemed to me like everyone else started throwing rocks first, THEN tried to instruct me where to go and what to do. For me, it's hard to understand, let alone listen, to people that does this. Next time (if there be one) I will be more clear as to what I ask for from you people.

Last edited:
For me, it's hard to understand, let alone listen, to people that does this. Next time (if there be one) I will be more clear as to what I ask for from you people.

Good idea, particularly since no one here is being paid to "listen".

r_c.gif

First of all how can you say that you forgot about a 2 year old thread
when it was YOU who bumped it to our attention when YOU posted in it on 10-18-12
4 days ago ?...the SAME day you created THIS thread !!!

In fact you were responding to Dirtyharry3033 after he explained the difference between user created content and KE created content and that the KE created content could not be uploaded by forum members ...
Then I was misunderstood and I misunderstood how this thing works, then! .
So how can you now say you did not understand the difference ?
Even worse your reply to dirtyharry proves you DO know the difference .........you even Quoted him !!..... on 10-18-12 it was...............
I was aware of that. I just wanted to see if someone would upload them I'd gotten quite a few without the expansion packs. Expansion 1 isn't easy to find in southern cal...
What else are we to think you're up to with RECENT statements like the one above ?
Your excuses are full of HOLES and more diseption

I mean I ruffled some feathers here!!! Didn't mean to do anything wrong. I thought the swap pages site was to, well..... swap planes and stuff....I guess I was wrong...

No ....you were right,
The swap page IS for users to "trade" files ..............USER CREATED files
Once you start ASKING others to upload stock EA's .....you cross the line to piracy !
That'll still up the hornets nest around here anytime

The Bottom line is..... You've been VERY disingenuous and purposely misleading......theres another word for that and I called you it the other day
Mess starter ????There is a big difference between phrank and I calling you out ....and ridicule !!!....Shall I go on !....WOW !

Last edited:
He wanted the one from the ex pack mikey
thats why he says he went out and bought it
even if thats the one he wanted
He lied to us all saying this was his first thread
and he also admitted to previously getting pirated files
no excuse

I forgot about the first thread that I put 2YEARS AGO, sir.

You forgot about a thread that you posted in 4 days ago ?????? Really ?
try again...is your name brields ???

Last edited:
Good idea, particularly since no one here is being paid to "listen".

...But yet you do it without payment!! You see? You are starting something else.........again. Why? I am trying to let you know, I honestly didn't know about most of this stuff you were accusing me of.......which I didn't do yet. That's why I asked in the first place.

Did you read post# 28 ?
yet you come back with a lousy excuse again ????
You got some Splaing to do lucy

give it up...your own words and posts convict you

You forgot about a thread that you posted in 4 days ago ?????? Really ?
try again...is your name brields ???

You guy really got me all wrong. What you accuse me of I didn't even do yet. I came on here for info, not how to become a thief. I am really trying to understand your bashing. Please try to understand my side of this as well..

Please explain how you forgot a 2 year old thread
you posted in 4 days ago BEFORE you said you forgot about it?????????????????????..for starters

oh I understand completely..

Then explain
where I'm not getting you or where you're coming from
I could understand you better , by you answering the question I just asked you

Back