Toledo 2012

A few more hours of work (that fun four letter word that pays for my addictions) and I'll be on the road.

Looks like I missed you guys today, But got to meet Jim and Ryan, what a show,Maybe next year...I was able to get in and almost clean my wallet out between upstairs and downstairs though..Kid in a candy store...Fun fun fun....

Brentg

Campground quote of the day: "Speaking of pplace, where can I go?"

Glad I could be there in spirit as the punchline / butt of a joke!!:p Have a good time, don't spend all your money at the vendor booths....save some for beverages at meal time and around the campfire!

There was a sneak peak at the new Fresnel shading which will make the light reflections look more realistic in future versions.

Actually I did take photos...

I tried to take a shot of every new "feature" Jim commented on.

They did not come out very well though... but I can post.

----

Guys sorry I could not go to dinner with all of you.

I ran back to the show to help one of the guys purchase an engine for the plane he had picked up an hour before...

On my way back I got an "optical migrane". I get these very very infrequently, but as they can last for as long as 30-40 minutes, I'm effectively blind during this time. Not a lot of fun.

It was nice to meet Junkboy!

Boof did you get to see the Ryan on the floor tables?

I never got a chance to see any of the show due to extenuating circumstances. Did you get any pics?

Close Call

Well it was reall nice to see the faces and meat the other modelers. Might have to try it again next year.

On the other side, I'm glad I was out of Wichita on saturday. A tornado came up one of the main streets I live near. It turned North East and headed over to McConnell AFB. It did a lot of damage but I think Wichita got very lucky again.

Attachments

• Close call.jpg
    Close call.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 12
Some pictures...

Here is the scratch built Ryan STA that was entered at the show builder's competition.

Looks a lot like Boof's except for the paint scheme eh?

Attachments

• iPhone 227.jpg
    iPhone 227.jpg
    499 KB · Views: 15
  • iPhone 231.jpg
    iPhone 231.jpg
    499.2 KB · Views: 13
More pictures

Lousy iPhone photos of Jim showing off upcoming features.

This may be a FIRST... someone call Guiness!

Attachments

• iPhone 238.jpg
    iPhone 238.jpg
    272.6 KB · Views: 12
  • iPhone 239.jpg
    iPhone 239.jpg
    304.3 KB · Views: 20
  • iPhone 240.jpg
    iPhone 240.jpg
    504.6 KB · Views: 18
  • iPhone 241.jpg
    iPhone 241.jpg
    361.3 KB · Views: 16
Goodies

Goodies obtained at the show... ( no they were NOT freebies unfortunately... )

Attachments

• iPhone 242.jpg
    iPhone 242.jpg
    496.2 KB · Views: 22
Back