Top Flight Taurus

looks good Heeley

Do you have an update for us at all? I cant wait to see how that engine turns out. Looking very good.

Heeley,
Just wanted to say that the work that you do is fantastic....the Taurus turned out great! I totally appreciate the work that you and Mikeymike do and more modellers should. I just hope you can at least work together to finish the Taurus for 3.5. It will make everyones day. Again thank you and complete appreciation to you guys.

I am sorry

I decded I will not be finishing this plane. The main reason is that there is a forum member who is going to rate it a "5" (because he hates me). I don't think thats fair to Ed Kazmirski or his legacy. Hopefully another model maker here whos more respected than me will take on this project for you. I am sure you all know who the forum member is, he must work here for KE or something otherwise they would have kicked him out long ago :confused:

Last edited:
Heeley,
I couldn't believe when I saw your post that you gave up on the whole thing. I can totally understand where you are coming from after reading some of the back and forth that's going on. They're wrong to attack you like that. All you have done is give your expertise to KE. It's wrong, no two ways about it. I hope you get the last laugh.
I was hoping you could send me (for my own personal use) the Taurus as far as you have completed it. I'll definately get the flight done. I'll do it one way or another. If you can send it to my e-mail, please let me know. I would be forever grateful. Thanks again.

That's unfair to YOUR LEGACY

There will always be MAGIC 5ers in the forums, Heeley, becuase thats the least they can give without explaining why. You giving up on the Tuarus will speak of your LEGACY, and what legacy would you like to leave behind. If I were you, I wouldn't worry about the NAY sayer, and get on with the project at hand.
There is not that much to do anyway. Your almost done, you should just finish the model. I would be glad to help in any way I can.

Last edited:
Herc, I think you're on the right track. Whenever my eight year old makes juvenile comments like "Everybody hates me", the only thing that pulls him out of it is to stroke his ego. So if anyone out there truly wants the Taurus, let Heeley know how much you appreciate him.

jeffpn said:
Herc, I think you're on the right track. Whenever my eight year old makes juvenile comments like "Everybody hates me", the only thing that pulls him out of it is to stroke his ego. So if anyone out there truly wants the Taurus, let Heeley know how much you appreciate him.

Jeff be careful not to fall off that high horse you always ride on.

Heeleycopter said:
I decded I will not be finishing this plane. The main reason is that there is a forum member who is going to rate it a "5" (because he hates me). I don't think thats fair to Ed Kazmirski or his legacy.

Who?

Heck I hate you and I would NEVER give you a five out of spite!

( Ok just kidding I don't -HATE- you... )

Heeleycopter said:
Not you. Congrats on your 7,777 post btw very lucky post indeed :D

I missed the big "6666" post!

I needed a picture of that to prove my heritage to some...

:D :D :D

Anyway great job on your planes...

Hey Heeleycopter,

Do you plan to finish this model, I would like to see you finish it. I would love to fly this thing also. Pm me if you need anything.

Well.....

I guess thats it, then. Your LEGACY will endure, however, as one who dosen't finish what he starts. HOPE your happy dude. I tryed to help you out of your slump with words of encouragement and adoration for such a fine job done. A wasted breath, it was not worth my time. Best of luck to you, and Heeley, those are my last words.

Last edited:
herc40 said:
I guess thats it, then. Your LEGACY will endure, however, as one who dosen't finish what he starts. HOPE your happy dude. I tryed to help you out of your slump with words of encouragement and adoration for such a fine job done. A wasted breath, it was not worth my time. Best of luck to you, and Heeley, those are my last words.
I could give a rip about my legacy :confused: jefffpm killed this and any other future projects (from me) I thought I was clear on that?

Heeleycopter said:
I could give a rip about my legacy :confused: jefffpm killed this and any other future projects (from me) I thought I was clear on that?
Are you saying that it's me you're worried will rate you a 5? (And hates you?) Wow. I don't hate you. I don't even know you. At the moment, I have -0- custom files installed in RF. I do have all 5 EPs and all 5 AOs installed. I have rated files before, way back in my naive days when I thought that anybody who created a file automatically deserved a 10, but that's another thread. (Not mine, Look for it.) Then I realized, who am I to rate a file? I don't even know how to build a model. So I haven't rated any files in probably 2 years. And I generally don't download any files, either.

No Heeley, you are not going to blame me for not finishing your model. I have never forced anybody to make a model, and I have never forced anybody not to make a model. I don't know you, and I have nothing to do with killing your project. You remind me of a user who was banned a long time ago, who likewise just din't "feel appreciated." Trust me dude, alot of people here like and appreciate your work. It makes the software that much more valuable. But it's your decision. Not mine.

Last edited:
Back