Top Flight Taurus

jeffpn said:
No Heeley, you are not going to blame me for not finishing your model

Yes I am going to blame YOU, and yes I did blame YOU. Let me state it clearly for you...

The Taurus and any future models from me are not going to be made BECAUSE OF JEFFPM(S) he is a insuferable prick and should not be allowed on these forums, banning him would be doing his family a favor since he would be forced to spend some time with then.

Furthermore if I get banned from this post then once again all thanks goes to jeffpm

I dont know why you've targeted me for your viceral hatred. But I don't think you should be banned. Hopefully, at some point you'll reconsider, and will continue to create models. I'm not looking for approval from you. Like I said, I don't even know you. But it does seem like you're pretty quick at making good models. Do those people who are looking forward to the Taurus a favor, and finish it. I promise I won't download it or rate it, if that makes you feel better.

Yeah I am "pretty quick" at making models, check this one out took me all of 7 days. Does that qualify me as a "model maker" or not?. Fact of the matter is users of this forum will miss out on a lot af good FREE content because of you.

Attachments

• f40_01.jpg
    f40_01.jpg
    461.4 KB · Views: 33
Hey Heeley, if it's any consolation, Jeff is not the kind of person to give you a low score or rating on your work...

I don't think he's your mysterious "5" er.

Heeleycopter said:
Yes I am going to blame YOU, and yes I did blame YOU. Let me state it clearly for you...

The Taurus and any future models from me are not going to be made BECAUSE OF JEFFPM(S) he is a insuferable prick and should not be allowed on these forums, banning him would be doing his family a favor since he would be forced to spend some time with then.

Furthermore if I get banned from this post then once again all thanks goes to jeffpm

Wow I just read this entire thread and I am laughing my you know what off at you. Could you be any more of a selfish baby? Honestly. Grow up. Finish the model and release it to the public. If you don't finish it, send it to someone else who will.

And if what you are saying is true, that you will never build another model for RF, then leave these forums and never come back. Your crappy attitude is not wanted here and the forum will be a better place without you.

If you want someone to blame for not finishing YOUR models, blame YOURself! Wow a teenager like myself should have to tell an adult like you these facts.

I was asked a question and I answered it honestly. I apologize if I offended you Zelatio.

On edit: I just looked and Zelatio hasn't released any planes yet he still posts on these forums, why?? jeffpm hasn't posted a file either yet he still posts (more than any of the 33,000 other members) :confused:

Last edited:
This forum is not only for those people who produce models. If it was, then there'd be way less than 100 members. This forum is set up to discuss the software, in any aspect. And although not officially supported, help is provided by users just like Yours Truly to other users who ask for it.

Zelatio said:

Zelatio said:
And if what you are saying is true, that you will never build another model for RF, then leave these forums and never come back. Your crappy attitude is not wanted here and the forum will be a better place without you.

To me that = make models or leave the forums

Why don't you 2 just get together and settle your differences with fisticuffs! :D
Seriously, so your going to deprive the rest of us of your fabulous work and wonderful models, just because you have beef with one user, who may or may not be the one who gave you a 5? Your punishing the masses because of one transgression? I don't know how old you are, but if you come off with that kind of attitude, then I got 2 words for ya. GROW UP. Stopping work because some tard, who wouldn't know quality if it bit him in the petootie, gives you a low rating sounds more like a petulant child than a mature adult.

The rest of us obviously like what you do and would never give you a rating you didn't deserve. Why are you worried about ratings anyway? Everyone knows the quality of the work you do, and anybody who knows anything about flying models knows nothing you have done has ever deserved a low rating, and will DL it in spite of the # attached to it. That's what I think about it, but you are a free man to do what you feel you need to.

Hey Jeff

You would think the if someone was going to blame you for something, he could at least get your screen name right, OR maybe he wasn't blaming you after all, maybe he was blaming JEFFPM.

Heeleycopter said:
The Taurus and any future models from me are not going to be made BECAUSE OF JEFFPM(S)

The more you people hound this guy, the deeper the hole you dig for yourselves. Good luck getting him to produce any more models with the kind of comments he has been subjected too. :rolleyes:

People tend to feel omnipotent when sitting at their keyboard and staring at a computer monitor. And they type things they would never dare say to someones face because they might get their own face smashed in if they did.

Before making rude and incendiary comments, pretend you are talking to the individual in person, face to face. Would you still say those things?

herc40 said:
You would think the if someone was going to blame you for something, he could at least get your screen name right, OR maybe he wasn't blaming you after all, maybe he was blaming JEFFPM.
Yeah, I noticed that one right away, but let it slide. I've been called worse, even by him. Call me anything you want to, just don't call me late for dinner. You can call me Ray, or you can call me Jay... And if any of the mods can pull up a history of ratings I've ever given (and there isn't much) feel free. That's why it took me so long for me to realize it was me who was talking about.
Heeleycopter said:
The main reason is that there is a forum member who is going to rate it a "5" (because he hates me).
I don't download much, and I hardly ever rate. I've already explained elsewhere in this thread my reasons. I still don't know what I've done to this guy to make him so mad. At any rate, I'm done with this topic.

The red, white & blue version of that airplane is neat. Too bad you guys can't get your act together and finish it. I'd like to fly that one.

Is there a designer/modeller that would make up the Taurus since Heeley won't finish it or let it go? It's a great handling model. Hoping someone picks it up. Press reset.

sry dude...

I wouldn't touch this one with a ten foot pole, First: I have a lot of projects going right now. And second: I wouldn't want to be compared to someone esles work. I do models that I think are going to be a hit with the Knife Edge Community, and I think there has been enough BAD blood shed over the Tuarus.

herc40 said:
I wouldn't touch this one with a ten foot pole, First: I have a lot of projects going right now. And second: I wouldn't want to be compared to someone esles work. I do models that I think are going to be a hit with the Knife Edge Community, and I think there has been enough BAD blood shed over the Tuarus.
How about a 12 ft pole :)

hehehehe

I may have to reconsider, that earlier post then. Do you have a 12 ft. pole I can borrow, Doug?

Back