Transformer

I finally took the time to do the smoothing groups for the 4-Stroke engine. There was a lot of parts so it took a while to do, which is another part of the build I don't care about doing (like mapping). But it's done and I did a fresh build to test. Hum.. I haven't put the pilot in it yet and I'm not quite sure if I will. At first I didn't think this would be an interesting plane for anyone but me but there seems to be some interest in it so maybe I will.

I painted the pilot and updated the spec map so the pilot is finished. I did a fresh build and will fly it for a bit and see if everything seems right. Then I'll upload a beta for you guys to play with before I release it.

You know a good job for AI would be to monitor new posts and give help for common questions, like the several common problems new users have with RF Evo. That would be good for the person and product.

Not a problem Tech., BUT, I do have a question, when you say "OPPS", is that suppose to be spelled "OOPS", as if in you made a mistake. That`s how I interpret it, I`m just wondering why you spell it that way... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

On my PC, these are indistinguishable: "AI" "Al" - one is an acronym for Artificial Intelligence and one is Albert's nickname. Which is which? I missed Unk's joke. Sorry.
My system is the same. Upper case i is the same as lower case L. I think the joke you're talking about is I used my miss-spelled OPPS in my reply to you about your comment. I can't tell you how long I've used OPPs for OOPs, many, many years.

Here's a Transformer beta for you to play with, please let me know if you see any problems.

Controls set for InterLink Elite

Gear-Floats: Channel 7
Smoke On: Channel 8 3 Position Switch Forward
Brakes: Up Elevator

Cameras

F4: Cinema Cam
F5: Pilot Seat
F6: Plane Front
F7: Plane Left
F8: Plane Right

Transformer 10.jpg

Attachments

• Transformer_EA.RFX
    1.9 MB · Views: 13
No idea what happened. D/L & imported OK. When selected, & loaded, both wheels & floats were down. Wandered down runway, completely unresponsive to InterLink-X, even though the Radio gadget showed the sticks/switches moving. Reset aircraft using the button on the controller - still unresponsive, wandered off again. Loaded Trident - flew fine. Reloaded Transformer - also flew fine, all controls responded properly. I didn't think to do a screen shot until after second select/load, which had odd errors on screen. The errors had been visible on the first load, but I didn't bother trying to read them.
transformer.jpg

Last edited:
Back