Transformer

I added the spinner, mapped it, and added it to the color scheme and spec map. Here's a picture with both retracted. I noticed a place where the gear sticks through the fuselage a tiny bit, you can see it under the front part of the wing (a little white speck). So I'll fix that and maybe make the spinner a little larger diameter (1/4 inch). After I fix that I'll upload another beta.

Transformer 11.jpg

Sto facendo una variante versione aliante ma non so come togliere i carelli

Attachments

• Transformer micro_AV.RFX
    112.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Transformer scoppio_AV.RFX
    113 KB · Views: 1
I just finished with the modifications. I increased the diameter of the Spinner from 2 3/4 to 3 inches and fixed the tip of the landing gear showing through the fuselage when retracted. I'll fly it a little and release another beta.

The only thing I don't like is if you don't have the Channel 8 Switch backward (towards you) when you load the plane that causes the gear to look wrong until you reset it. That's a common problem because RealFlight forces the gear down when the plane spawns even if the gear is retracted or the floats are down. So that's just an issue to live with. But resetting the plane is all it needs.

Here's a new beta of Transformer with the ability to retract the gear and floats. Please let me know if you see any problems. The Channel 8 3 Position switch should be in the backward position (towards you) when the plane is loaded, otherwise the gear will be in an undefined position.

Controls are setup for the InterLink Elite

Gear Down: Channel 8 3 Position Switch Backward
Gear and Floats Retracted: Channel 8 3 Position Switch Centered
Floats Down: Channel 8 3 Position Switch Forward
Smoke: Channel 7 Switch
Brakes: Up Elevator

Transformer 12.jpg

Attachments

• Transformer_EA.RFX
    2 MB · Views: 7
Back