Trident Redux

Well we made it back but I still have to go out and pick up her prescriptions after they get them ready. But I'm almost done.

Thanks.. Yeah we had a very nice evening. But I had to make another outting today to get some more of her medical supplies so I just got back from that. I was hoping to get the collision mesh finished today but I may not I'm already tired and need another break. Why is it the older you get the more breaks you need. HA !

Thanks.. Yeah we had a very nice evening. But I had to make another outting today to get some more of her medical supplies so I just got back from that. I was hoping to get the collision mesh finished today but I may not I'm already tired and need another break. Why is it the older you get the more breaks you need. HA !
It's one of the symptoms of getting old, I guess. Then again, the alternative to getting old is MUCH worse.

I can't remember whether I've ever shown you my Twister. It has a Fox .35. I haven't flown it in years, either. But I built it to learn the pattern without taking a chance of destroying the Trident. Notice that the CS is kinda like an inside-out Trident.
Twister[1].jpg
I just got a new cell phone & came across this photo as I was transferring the data from my bad one.

Last edited:
that's such a good point. 😊
That's a LITTLE bit tongue-in-cheek because it sometimes takes a while for the actual meaning to sink in. I usually don't explicitly say "getting old" in the last phrase. I usually say "but think of the alternative" and get puzzled looks while they process what I said.

Last edited:
That's a LITTLE bit tongue-in-cheek because it sometimes takes a while for the actual meaning to sink in. I usually don't explicitly say "getting old" in the last phrase. I usually say "but think of the alternative" and get puzzled looks while they process what I said.
my mom has said that to me before too whenever I complain to her that I don't want to get older.

Back